Forestieri

Apologies if been mentioned elsewhere but the bloke turned up at a young Wednesdayites birthday party today, deserves a bit of recognition in my book and I’m sure many others 

Shows the Wednesday Family truly does exist 

Fantastic to hear.

He gets some stick, some of it justified but he's one of the players that gives something back to supporters. 

Just wish we had the Forestieri back from his first season. On that form, he's unstoppable. 

Edited by Skyline

Told the young lad was also wished happy birthday via social media by a manager who knows what it is to truly be apart of this club ..... 

Just saying 

Forestieri is one of the best at this. It might not be much for him to do but it gives the people he’s showing up for so much.

amazing gesture and glad the youngen enjoyed it 

here’s hoping our Nando shows is that first Fessi season I’ve a feeling we are going to be quite the team this year 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Royal_D said:

Told the young lad was also wished happy birthday via social media by a manager who knows what it is to truly be apart of this club ..... 

Just saying 

Not sure what you mean. There's a massive difference between being a part of this club and being apart of this club.

Just saying.

13 minutes ago, Blue and white said:

Before leaving the UK the club arranged for my boy to meet him, made his year it did.

He gets some bad press but he really is a nice bloke.588f726029033_ForestieriFanPic3.thumb.jpg.87e9f3db83324b42ecd1d64be0ef13ff.jpg

That face when you are forced to have a photo taken with "Uncle Jeffrey" at a function

• Haha 5

He's a good lad is Nando.

Know a few people who work at the club and they always have good things to say about him.

Has his daft moments, but I think his heart is in the right place.

Just hope we can get a consistent season out of him. He has the talent to make the difference. 

Always think it must be one of the most rewarding things a footballer can do, walk in to a room and just by your very presence, you make someone feel very special and something they will remember for years to come.

Damn decent bloke is our Fessi and many of the others.  Often doing it without or with very little publicity... Because they can.