marcx666

Lincoln 1 Owls 3 Highlights

Ta for that. Some lovely build-up play for the first two goals... but the OG was the pick of the bunch

• Agree 3

2 minutes ago, beswetherick said:

Ta for that. Some lovely build-up play for the first two goals... but the OG was the pick of the bunch

Had to restart it just to make sure it was us in the vid..... :Sid:

• Haha 2

HMSPTL is sailing

• Like 1

Reach has got a proper mullet. Thought Boyd had resigned for us.

• Haha 1

Just now, wilyfox said:

Slightly concerned about the state of Reach & Wildsmith's hair. 

Telepathic posting

Lucas Joao. Foot like a traction engine.

• Haha 1

We look decent. 

Shame that all this off field nonsense threatens to undermine the decent work being done on it. 

• Agree 3

Great to see Rhodes back scoring again.  

Wouldn't mind him staying staying.  Forget what Norwich want and get him back in the squad scoring again.  Goals also comes with experience.  

• Agree 3

For those that went, what was Borner like? Not too fussed about Odubajo as we know what to expect from him.

Joao looks to be carrying a bit more muscle, which he needed to do, Reach also looks a bit heavier.

We lacked a bit of height at CB, Lees and Borner are similar in stature, will struggle against a big CF.

At the moment if I am playing against SWFC i would play a couple of big lads up top and put pressure on them from everywhere on the pitch.

Id give the manager a 0/10. Higher if it wasn't for the wink.

I have high hopes for Lucas Joao this season

If he's given 30 or more starts then I reckon he'll bag twenty goals ... easy

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Sgt Wednesday said:

Joao looks to be carrying a bit more muscle, which he needed to do, Reach also looks a bit heavier.

We lacked a bit of height at CB, Lees and Borner are similar in stature, will struggle against a big CF.

At the moment if I am playing against SWFC i would play a couple of big lads up top and put pressure on them from everywhere on the pitch.

That’s what I thought, some lovely touches from Joao, who seems to have filled out a bit, but yes, we did miss the imposing presence of Hector at the back

2 hours ago, Junk Smuggler said:

For those that went, what was Borner like? Not too fussed about Odubajo as we know what to expect from him.

Bit of a shaky start i thought but looked better as the game went on. Their starting centre forward was a bit of a beast ala akinfenwa and borner had a hard time (no pun intended) dealing with him first 30 minutes. 

2 hours ago, Sgt Wednesday said:

Watched the highlights earlier and thought myself joao looked like he’s bulked up considerably. He looked faster too. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Brilliant bit of play from Odubajo at 1 minute and 25 seconds in he turned the defender inside out.

Edited by s6 owl