Out Of Respect

5 minutes ago, Pale Rider said:

See your point but saying out of respect was an extremely bad choice of words, and that’s giving SB a huge benefit of doubt. 

I think he used several phrases that were ill advised, compromise being the other glaring one, but tbh im not over fussed of analysis every word in an off the cuff post match interview is asking for paranoia imo 

Edited by Lawrie Madden

On 13/07/2019 at 23:49, keepitsteel89 said:

just listened to the full int on BBC after the games today.. saying the fans are quite unique is clearly not meant to be complimentary.. I cant stand the guy tbh and that interview just made me feel ill lol

14 hours ago, Lawrie Madden said:

Wow i mean just wow 

Your paranoia is clearly out of control if you get any ill will meant towards the fans from that Interview 

I think people anyalysing every word is a bit far but fair enough but to get anything other than admiration for our fans is beyond irrational 

Well its paranoia to you but only cos u dont agree. 

Maybe he has a degree in psycho stuff and is just way more perceptive than you? 

Tbf you may well be reyt that all the stuff bruce said was meant to be complementary, footy folk can be a bit dim after all, but dont discount KIS89 post out of hand, There could easy be truth in his opinion.

50/50 for me. SB could have meant either, but whoevers wrong certainly aint 'paranoid' 

There is no way back for Bruce now. Could not agree more with the OP. A total lack of respect towards DC and our club. We gave him the time he needed before starting the job and our fans took to him straight away and this is how he repays us

I understand Newcastle is his boyhood club (although he didn't seem bothered about that when he took over their arch rivals Sunderland)

No way back now IMO

But what do we want? Someone who'll work diligently and respect us but who we don't rate, like Jos, or someone who bleeds blue and white like Meggo, but 

couldn't deliver before, or someone we all rate and believe can lead us to success, like Bruce, but who is just a talented mercenary? I thought we'd decided

that success was all we wanted.

1 hour ago, trumbullowl said:

But what do we want? Someone who'll work diligently and respect us but who we don't rate, like Jos, or someone who bleeds blue and white like Meggo, but had no tools to deliver before and ended up calling our owner a rude name , or someone we all rate and believe can lead us to success, like Bruce, but who is just a talented mercenary? I thought we'd decided

that success was all we wanted.

Fixed it for you.