Steve Bruce interview in full

Guest Bulgaria
19 hours ago, swfc-dan said:

We'll see. I think Bruce has more loyalty than people make out. In his earlier days as a manager he admitted he made mistakes and apologised, I think he has shown in recent years that he doesn't jump ship on teams anymore. I think he genuinely respects this club and fans and if he does leave its with a heavy heart and not an easy decision like many make out. Cant understand the critisism, as it's all on how people are interpreting his words when he doesnt really know whats happening right now. I read them a different way, unlike most admittedly.

Give yer a head a wobble mate.

15 hours ago, quinnssweetshop said:

Whatever, he's tainted. Already taken the pi55 out of us.

made us look a laughing stock and I'm sick of people doing this to the club.

UTO

agree

too bad thousands of b3ll3nds singing his name yesterday are blinded by it

I had it has two poor appointments and one good appointment. But now, with him about to jump ship, it's three not very good appointments. Some poster outlined the way he has left clubs previously. So the good promotion manager may have to have the loyalty stamp too. 

1 hour ago, basegreenowl said:

I had it has two poor appointments and one good appointment. But now, with him about to jump ship, it's three not very good appointments. Some poster outlined the way he has left clubs previously. So the good promotion manager may have to have the loyalty stamp too. 

I wouldn’t class CC as poor, we finished in the play offs. Better than we’ve done in the last 20 odd years.  Patience ran thin with some and he ran out of ideas. 

If you look at the video, Bruce smiles when asked whether he wants to be Newcastle boss. Other than that, he talked as you’d expect in this situation when he wants to go.