Bruce has asked for weekend to consider

59 minutes ago, Theboylangers said:

Trouble is, damage may already be done amongst the fan base.

Not for me personally, if he stays gets my full support thought he was the right appointment and still do. However if he goes, good riddance and Chris Hughton gets my full support.

#FootballisFickle

24 minutes ago, NYowl said:

If no compo has been agreed in 48 hrs wouldn't be surprised if he resigned from us and joined Newcastle anyway.

Think the compo would then need to be settled by some tribunal and past records show we wouldn't get much.

He can't do that. We can refuse his resignation then he will effectively have to serve 12 months notice. We hold his registration like me a player so THE ONLY way he becomes Newcastle manager anytime within the next 12 months is for f.a.t c.u.n.t Ashley to pay the compensation dc wants.

59 minutes ago, Craig enock said:

Again I know this site treats my sources with a bit of ridicule and that's fair enough .. but from what I've been told the negotiations regarding a fee for Bruce is verbally agreed . Bruce has told Newcastle he wants the weekend to consider.... he may turn this down .. 

My sources at the training ground told me that if Steve Bruce is in charge at Lincoln, he will  staying at Hillsborough to get us promoted UTO

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Leaping Lannys Perm said:

Most of the fans at Lincoln today seemed to disagree.

That was before he spoke and said he's only here because the clubs can't agree compensation yet.

1 minute ago, kevtheowl said:

My sources at the training ground told me that if Steve Bruce is in charge at Lincoln, he will  staying at Hillsborough to get us promoted UTO

all due respects that seems countered by quotes from Bruce 

3 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

Really??? Not sure I would class that as edgy fun........

Yes, I have found that quite often things which appear amusing in my own head don't quite translate outwards. 

Apologies if you've been hurt in any way. 

• Haha 1

I think what it will come down to effectively is whether Mike Ashley is willing to pay the FULL compensation owed to us.  If I answer that question, I don't think Mike Ashley will.  I think he thinks that he can use the pull of Premier League football, money, , Newcastle being Bruce's boyhood club as well as the fact they are Newcastle.  He thinks he can throw his weight around expecting us to cave in.  I can't DC budging whatsoever and why should he.  Why we should we have to ruin our preseason and some would argue our season is at stake.  Have a bad start and there goes your season. 

Therefore to conclude all this nonsense, it may very well end in a stalemate, meaning Bruce will stay.  

2 minutes ago, Ronio said:

I think what it will come down to effectively is whether Mike Ashley is willing to pay the FULL compensation owed to us.  If I answer that question, I don't think Mike Ashley will.  I think he thinks that he can use the pull of Premier League football, money, , Newcastle being Bruce's boyhood club as well as the fact they are Newcastle.  He thinks he can throw his weight around expecting us to cave in.  I can't DC budging whatsoever and why should he.  Why we should we have to ruin our preseason and some would argue our season is at stake.  Have a bad start and there goes your season. 

Therefore to conclude all this nonsense, it may very well end in a stalemate, meaning Bruce will stay.  

In one !!!      UTO

2 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

I will if you stop posting racist posts. 

If you think I’m winding you up pointing out possibly the most racist thing I have seen posted on here then well not quiet sure you know what winding up is.  

Enoch Powell was racist. Me putting a film poster up on a thread involving a poster called enock, and about him being right about his rumours, while maybe misjudged in this sanitized climate, is not racist. 

1 hour ago, Craig enock said:

Again I know this site treats my sources with a bit of ridicule and that's fair enough .. but from what I've been told the negotiations regarding a fee for Bruce is verbally agreed . Bruce has told Newcastle he wants the weekend to consider.... he may turn this down .. 

You mean fancies watching cricket World Cup, f1, Wimbledon and Tour de France before going to China.