Bruce has asked for weekend to consider

25 minutes ago, Howards back said:

It’s ok fighting to make him stay but what happens the next time a premiership team want a manager and come looking at him. Do we have to go through all this again?  Get the compo we are entitled to and let him go, it’s obvious he has no loyalty to anyone but himself (just look what’s happened at other clubs ). Move on. 

I agree. Reminds me of the Antonio situation, his heart wasnt in it anymore, we could all see that, maybe thought he was better than the club.... best to just let go but not get our calvin kleins get pulled down for once

In DC we trust

8 minutes ago, unkastav said:

I agree. Reminds me of the Antonio situation, his heart wasnt in it anymore, we could all see that, maybe thought he was better than the club.... best to just let go but not get our calvin kleins get pulled down for once

In DC we trust

where did this cringing phrase come from ?

10 minutes ago, unkastav said:

In DC we trust

Did you get them from the display near to the checkout at Sports Dir..........:ph34r:

• Haha 5

6 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Washington ?.........

:biggrin: yes  I meant when did this become a phrase in football   because in my experience you cant trust anyone in football 

this isnt about DC it's just the phrase  

25 minutes ago, fife_owl said:

Bruce clearly wants to go - otherwise he wouldn’t have said its up to the clubs.

He’s ruined it for himself at Wednesday, I hope that we can fleece NUFC for a few £million and bring in Houghton.

Ray ?

Guest wilyfox
1 hour ago, unkastav said:

Please let this debacle end today one way or another

Yep. Either Ashley pays up and Bruce goes to Newcastle, or he must rule himself out of the running. A line must be drawn today. 

56 minutes ago, fife_owl said:

Bruce clearly wants to go - otherwise he wouldn’t have said its up to the clubs.

He’s ruined it for himself at Wednesday, I hope that we can fleece NUFC for a few £million and bring in Houghton.

Steph? Could she do a job?

In fairness, Hughton spellchecks as Houghton on my software. Be careful out there. Abuse awaits the spellchecked!

In Chansiri we trust because he has admitted his previous mistakes and is doing his best to put them right. What man could do more? We could do a lot worse than Dejphon- as those in Newcastle and Blackpool (and us old Wednesday fans) can tell you.

i’m afraid Big Steve has to make his mind up. We’re too close to kick off to mess about any more. If you’re staying, fine. If you’re going, fine. I trust Dejphon to make the right decision on moral and financial grounds in the best interests of our club.