Bruce has asked for weekend to consider

2 minutes ago, Craig enock said:

Again I know this site treats my sources with a bit of ridicule and that's fair enough .. but from what I've been told the negotiations regarding a fee for Bruce is verbally agreed . Bruce has told Newcastle he wants the weekend to consider.... he may turn this down .. 

Hi Alex.

1 minute ago, Craig enock said:

Again I know this site treats my sources with a bit of ridicule and that's fair enough .. but from what I've been told the negotiations regarding a fee for Bruce is verbally agreed . Bruce has told Newcastle he wants the weekend to consider.... he may turn this down .. 

Yes but where’s Hector? 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Craig enock said:

Out of embargo Wed and Hector Friday :tango:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Craig enock said:

That goes against what SB said in his interview. Almost the opposite anyway.

1 minute ago, Royal_D said:

Nah, if compo was agreed he be gone , ain’t no considering for him to be done

Agree, there would be no need to discuss and agree compensation if the manager had not made his mind up that he wants the job in the first place.

Just now, jack whitham said:

Out of embargo Wed and Hector Friday :tango:

Fair point , got half right (ish) I say what I'm told , sometimes it could be wrong . I just put it on here .. maybe I shouldn't.  But the guy I know is normally ok with stuff ... anyway I fully respect everyone on here . As for hector he is training with the under 23 at Chelsea.  He told them he wants to join us ... fingers crossed .. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2