We are attractive

4 hours ago, Rogerwyldesmullet said:

Most attractive thing we’ve got is the Tay Tay rocket - can anyone oblige with a reprise?

Yes I know what you mean. We used to meet in the days when I could afford to travel and she enjoyed visiting stadiums. We had a lot of fun together but she claimed it made her arm ache, we just drifted appart ! 

• Haha 2

Oyyy, i'm 45 and still attractive, with all my own hair, still slim built etc. I survive on a diet of tea and cigarettes, a large turkish breakfast every morning, and kebabs in the evening. In fact i have to be pretty careful with some of my 18 year old female students who develop a crush on me...

Oh wait, i thought i'd logged into tinder, my bad! Anyroad, we are Wednesday - WAAAW©™ (WE'RE ALL ATTRACTIVE AREN'T WE) 

Edited by alcock dived
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, WAWAWUTO17 said:

To most managers. Yes we might have an embargo at the moment and currently in the middle of discussions with the EFL about FFP, however we still have one of the best squads in the league without a doubt.

With the teams coming down this year we have one of the best chances to get out of this league. Believe.

Agreed....SB sorted the mess out that Dros left, we’re better financially, released (some) high earners that have dragged our squad down. Just need t’get a good man-manager in that likes t’play good attractive/attacking football...futures bright imo :Chansiri:

Guest Jack the Hat
15 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

It dosnt last mate . Before you know it you have turned into a grumpy , fat , bald miserable git like the rest of us over 40`s

If you're lucky you turn grey instead of bald, And that, my friend, is the BEST you can hope for.