We are attractive

To most managers. Yes we might have an embargo at the moment and currently in the middle of discussions with the EFL about FFP, however we still have one of the best squads in the league without a doubt.

With the teams coming down this year we have one of the best chances to get out of this league. Believe.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, WAWAWUTO17 said:

I'm still in my prime lol

It dosnt last mate . Before you know it you have turned into a grumpy , fat , bald miserable git like the rest of us over 40`s

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Being attractive as it's problems too because then other people get too shy to talk to you, whilst some get jealous and attractiveness doesn't last. Also some shallow people only like you whilst you've got it and disappear when it's gone... :ph34r:

Edited by The Night-Owl

2 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

It dosnt last mate . Before you know it you have turned into a grumpy , fat , bald miserable git like the rest of us over 40`s

A friend once told me that once you hit 40 you start to fall to bits, didn't believe him till I hit 40, heart, back and both knees fooked, all i can do now is pass that advice on like you S36, oh and I'm losing my hair too much like my mental capability :ghoulguy:

• Haha 1

Guest Theboylangers

Check for all of those but luckily I still have hair.:tango:

Now then, less of the bald!

speak for yourself big Brenda still finds me sexy down at la chambre

• Haha 1