acquiescefc

Steve bruce interview BBC Sheffield imminent

Who's walking his dog today FFS! 

We've got a good thing going here, signed some decent players etc. and Bruce wants to leave

Not surprised his head was turned by Newcastle, but it's a big shame

• Agree 2

First real confirmation of the situation from anyone involved.

If as stated it is now between the clubs he has clearly made his feelings known and we should be looking to replace him.

Such is life. 

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, folger said:

I wanted Bruce to stay but now I just hope Chansiri finds a new guy and the Newcastle deal falls though. No other employer outside of football would tolerate this nonsense.

Yea, but then D.C. would have to sack Bruce and pay him compensation or put him on gardening leave and pay his wages for 12 months.:wacko:

Edited by oldtawnyowl
  • Agree 1

He ain’t the second coming of Jesus ffs 

My man DC will use that comp cheque to bring in the man to take us up, believe 

• Agree 1

As much as I wanted him to stay, after those comments and not being on the team bus today, it's clear he won't have the dressing room. Players won't play with passion for a manager who has none. Put him on gardening leave and bring in Hughton until Ashley pays up. 

• Agree 4

So he is off IF there is a compromise.

Between two men who don't compromise.

So he could end up staying.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

Posted (edited)

tenor.gif

Edited by domSWFC
Double post
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha 7

He clearly wants to go. We need to get this sorted quickly. Get the money and concentrate on appointing the next man. 

If I was DC I’d already be in contact with Hughton

• Agree 3

4 minutes ago, domSWFC said:

As much as I wanted him to stay, after those comments and not being on the team bus today, it's clear he won't have the dressing room. Players won't play with passion for a manager who has none. Put him on gardening leave and bring in Hughton until Ashley pays up. 

3 minutes ago, domSWFC said:

Ok. Heard you the first time.:rolleyes:

I was hoping for more signings. As we need more signings before the season starts. This Mike Ashley involvement might spanner that. Is this continuing? The active search for players? Get it sorted and get the new guys take on who's now needed before the season kicks off. What if this compensation thing lingers on? And alls in limbo? Hurry it up and round the squad off!!! 

8 minutes ago, owls-swfc said:

Who's walking his dog today FFS! 

I’ll take his f.ucking dog a walk...

• Haha 1

This is basically Bruce trying to push the issue. He knows how fans will react and what pressure that will put in DC. What a conker.

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

Very naive of me but I thought with him being there today he might well have been staying. Obvious he doesn’t want that. Pay DC what he wants Newcastle and take Bruce. We need to concentrate on our season and get a new manager in ASAP. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 4

21 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

I'm hoping that we are actively in talks with hughton and not sat waiting for Bruce to make his mind up 

Trouble is if we line Hughton up then Ashley knows we'll let Bruce go cheap for a quick sale.

What if they can't agree a price? Then what? Does Ashley pay compo for ruining our pre season plans? Manager or no manager? Eh? 

Disappointed so whatever happens , happens now I just hope DC has I sorted either way

19 minutes ago, acquiescefc said:

So if they dont pay up we're happy if he stays.  not me.

#JustGoNow

Get shut of the w***** 

He’s trying to force the move. Make Ashley pay what you want DC don’t compromise. 

• Agree 4