Lincoln City Vs Sheffield Wednesday (Friendly)

Guest domSWFC

Pelupessey puts in a crushing tackle you stop a dangerous counter. The ball loops up and he's up first to pull off an acrobatic overhead kick into the top corner from 40 yards. He gets a standing ovation from the entire crowd, even the wheel chair uses. Remarkable. 

Edited by domSWFC

17 minutes ago, The Night-Owl said:

Serious question can it be the same after his head was turned?

No matter what, I just want it over and done with, so we can just concentrate on the season ahead.

Onto the game. Good to see Rhodes scored and involved. Could he really rediscover his former goalscoring habit? Would be handy whether he stays or goes. We need goalscorers and we need to trim the squad/raise funds to wheel and deal.

Get your point but do we know his head was turned? All the information has come from that power house newspaper the Sun . For all we know Bruce might have given it a few minutes thought and said no or he could be still considering it. Got to be said that if he is being at Lincoln is a strange move.

17 minutes ago, The Night-Owl said:

Serious question can it be the same after his head was turned?

No matter what, I just want it over and done with, so we can just concentrate on the season ahead.

Onto the game. Good to see Rhodes scored and involved. Could he really rediscover his former goalscoring habit? Would be handy whether he stays or goes. We need goalscorers and we need to trim the squad/raise funds to wheel and deal.

Get your point but do we know his head was turned? All the information has come from that power house newspaper the Sun . For all we know Bruce might have given it a few minutes thought and said no or he could be still considering it. Got to be said that if he is being at Lincoln is a strange move.

We've scored two, had one disallowed and hit the woodwork (that phrase makes me laugh) 3 times. I reckon we could get a draw from this and be on for our first away point of the season.

Obviously the Shrewsbury game was a friendly, I'm not that stooopid.

• Haha 1

Guest domSWFC

Got a mate who's sat behind DC at the match, just caught a glimpse of him checking his PayPal and saw a incoming £5m payment with reference "gaffer"

Bruce on the touchline now with some brand new Lonsdale trainers and a big Sports Direct mug 

Just now, domSWFC said:

Got a mate who's sat behind DC at the match, just caught a glimpse of him checking his PayPal and saw a incoming £5m payment with reference "gaffer"

Bruce on the touchline now with some brand new Lonsdale trainers and a big Sports Direct mug 

Utter gonnads. Are you seriously trying to convince us of this.

Chansiri uses Western Union only! FACT!

• Haha 1