Why are we playing hard ball

It's difficult as Ashely and Lee C were expecting we would put up a fight and we'd let him go for a pittance, despite us being in Mid July. So you want Chansiri to hold out for a higher fee.

However, with all our financial problems you can't afford to put him on gardening leave and pay for another manager. So frustrating being a Wednesday fan. 

5 minutes ago, kazads said:

Trump an idiot?   ...yeah right ..

You a clown by any chance?

A 'free world' led by Trump and Johnson is a sad reflection of the way of the world at the moment.

Guest Theboylangers
9 minutes ago, Fast Forward said:

Interesting.

we never doubted him did we?

In Bruce we trust. :ph34r:

:duntmatter:

Got to be honest. My view of the whole affair is quite simple. it's the same as any of the players expressing a desire to go elsewhere -Put them on the Transfer List, whoever they may be, and ensure they have no contact with the first team in any form whatsoever. If a person is considering he can get a better deal elsewhere, good luck to him, but don't stand in his way.. However, if he is considering leaving, simply considering, he has not got Wednesday in his heart.

Come on Mr Chansiri, grow a pair, and hand him an envelope - containing his P45.  

3 minutes ago, Buxtongent said:

Got to be honest. My view of the whole affair is quite simple. it's the same as any of the players expressing a desire to go elsewhere -Put them on the Transfer List, whoever they may be, and ensure they have no contact with the first team in any form whatsoever. If a person is considering he can get a better deal elsewhere, good luck to him, but don't stand in his way.. However, if he is considering leaving, simply considering, he has not got Wednesday in his heart.

Come on Mr Chansiri, grow a pair, and hand him an envelope - containing his P45.  

Think Mr Chairman has got a bigger set than you matey.

1 hour ago, daveyboy66 said:

he's too stupid to be an idiot...can't string s f****** sentence together even with auto-cue

Takes one to know one Daveyboy...right back at you...another one who listens to the lying media 

12 minutes ago, kazads said:

Takes one to know one Daveyboy...right back at you...another one who listens to the lying media 

His business record of turning billions of inheritance into millions is not a lie. 

The guy went from hosting a reality show to running the biggest country in the free world, in that sense you could say he has been very clever to achieve that. Not sure he has the credentials to be in that position so maybe the real idiots are the ones that allowed it to happen. Saying that, we are heading for being led by BJ, people in glass houses and all that........

Think my original message didn’t come accros how it intended.

i was basically Saying it’s all well and good we play hard ball (which I do agree we should do) but considering how Bruce has acted (asking/begging to be allowed to talk to them considering the respect chansiri gave him before he started) I don’t trust he would put his all effort into Wednesday now and if he doesn’t and if he does eventually get the sack from us for underperforming then it’s cost us money that’s my worry.

1 minute ago, Lomas613 said:

Think my original message didn’t come accros how it intended.

i was basically Saying it’s all well and good we play hard ball (which I do agree we should do) but considering how Bruce has acted (asking/begging to be allowed to talk to them considering the respect chansiri gave him before he started) I don’t trust he would put his all effort into Wednesday now and if he doesn’t and if he does eventually get the sack from us for underperforming then it’s cost us money that’s my worry.

You say this but then basically just repeat what you put in your original message using different words! WTF:

10 minutes ago, hirstyboywonder said:

@Daz you could always offer an opinion rather than just negging those you disagree with........

This is a football site not a political site.... hence I feel comfortable pressing the red button without any need to comment.

1 minute ago, Daz said:

This is a football site not a political site.... hence I feel comfortable pressing the red button without any need to comment.

I agree, notice you have pressed the green button on the ones siding with Trump though, which makes a mockery of the above.

Why wouldn't we play hard ball? 3 weeks until our season kicks off and it's going to disrupt everything, If they want our manager they need to make it as painless as possible and that seems to be with lots of money,

That said I'm not even sure Bruce is leaving now