Why are we playing hard ball

As a few articles are saying move could collapse etc I understand we need to get every penny we can out of it but look from another angle dip shiet Bruce could just perform badly to get sack by us instead costing us money instead ?? Strange circumstances I think and judging by Bruce’s actions I wouldn’t put it past him 

8 minutes ago, Lomas613 said:

As a few articles are saying move could collapse etc I understand we need to get every penny we can out of it but look from another angle dip shiet Bruce could just perform badly to get sack by us instead costing us money instead ?? Strange circumstances I think and judging by Bruce’s actions I wouldn’t put it past him 

If Chansiri just let’s Newcastle come in and take Bruce, then what message does that send out? Contracts wouldn’t be worth the papers they’re written on. 

I really doubt Bruce would try and lose games intentionally just to get the sack? He’d sooner resign surely? 

who says any of this is actually happening, everything so far has been paper talk with each one trying to jump the gun and get some kind of exclusive on the other. example of this was all the crap about the 1 yr rolling contract and 1 mill compo, which has now changed to more like £6-7 million.

Don't believe anything until wednesday or newcastle announce anything official.

Edited by agentwalker

1 minute ago, agentwalker said:

who says any of this is actually happening, everything so far has been paper talk with each one trying to jump the gun and get some kind of exclusive on the other. example of this was all the crap about the 1 yr rolling contract and 1 mill compo, which has now changed to more like £6-7 million.

This!!!!!

11 minutes ago, Lomas613 said:

If Bruce performs badly he will eventually get the boot but by which time Newcastle would have someone else in position.

What exactly has Bruce got to lose?

He stays here .., he simply gets on with the job he's paid for, gets us up, enhances his reputation.

He goes , we take every penny we can get for him, Bruce will understand that .

After all its about the money with him isn't it? 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Burnsie said:

Love the insults flying around. Even "simpleton" Ashely.... Billionaire simpleton Ashley...(as much as I'm not a fan!!)

Been rich does not equate to been smart tbf.

Most intellectuals / geniuses die poor, getting rich like Ashley usually comes from one lucky deal, and from then on any idiot can make money if they have millions. Same goes for Abramovich he got rich off one goverment deal. Trumps a fine example of a billionaire idiot, worth less than he inherited ffs.

Edited by dontCallMeOwlCallYou
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, agentwalker said:

Thank you

13 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

What exactly has Bruce got to lose?

He stays here .., he simply gets on with the job he's paid for, gets us up, enhances his reputation.

He goes , we take every penny we can get for him, Bruce will understand that .

After all its about the money with him isn't it? 

I hope we get as much as possible out of Newcastle. 

But I just can’t see that it will work if Bruce stays. 99 percent of the time, if a manager or player wants to go he goes. Can only think of the Marco Silva example recently, and that didn’t turn out very well. 

dRiVe HiM tHeRe MySeLf 

cAsH iN tHeRe ChIpS fOr HaLf ThE pRiCe 

tAkE nO dEaL oFf ThE tAbLe MargieMay.png.bb42b2424b3fd63b5c0005193481939a.png 

Why are some of our fans, so against keeping their pants up in negotiations?  

Edited by camffiti

If he does want to go do what we all do and resign and walk into another job. Might have a notice period but just pay it up and walk.

Anything other than the above may signify does not want to leave or just wants another pay out

Got a feeling he will be staying now as dragging on too long now.

Either way well played DC.

1 hour ago, dontCallMeOwlCallYou said:

Been rich does not equate to been smart tbf.

Most intellectuals / geniuses die poor, getting rich like Ashley usually comes from one lucky deal, and from then on any idiot can make money if they have millions. Same goes for Abramovich he got rich off one goverment deal. Trumps a fine example of a billionaire idiot, worth less than he inherited ffs.

Trump an idiot?   ...yeah right ..

You a clown by any chance?

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Lomas613 said:

Do you think Newcastle are going to wait until 2 months into the season for Bruce to purposely lose games and get the sack then appoint him?

Even if that ridiculous notion was to play out, he is more unpopular with their fans now than Jos was here when he got the boot, imagine how they would feel if they appointed him on the back of that!