Reading Ticket News

200 left when the ticket office closed today.

Anybody know when tickets purchased online can be collected? I always use the postage option but seeing as I'm off work for a few days and wanted to call into the club shop anyway I thought I'd save a quid and pick them up but there's no indication in the email how soon this is. Will they be ready tomorrow? 

1 hour ago, alanharper said:

200 left when the ticket office closed today.

Anybody know when tickets purchased online can be collected? I always use the postage option but seeing as I'm off work for a few days and wanted to call into the club shop anyway I thought I'd save a quid and pick them up but there's no indication in the email how soon this is. Will they be ready tomorrow? 

In my experience its a couple of days, maybe best to give them a quick call?

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, mr g 1999 said:

How can you find out how many priority point you have just out of interest? Got a membership and went to a handful of games last season

Logging in online.

Or get in touch with t/o with your i/d no and they will tell you. 

Reading should of just given more tickets, looking at their website, we have only half the end behind the goal with another 3 blocks (behind the goal) going to home supporters. I'm sure we had more last year and were where the home supporters are.

It is quite clear this wont be a sell out for home fans as spaces left everywhere on their site.

2 hours ago, thesouthowl said:

Reading should of just given more tickets, looking at their website, we have only half the end behind the goal with another 3 blocks (behind the goal) going to home supporters. I'm sure we had more last year and were where the home supporters are.

It is quite clear this wont be a sell out for home fans as spaces left everywhere on their site.

We had the same shambolic allocation last year unfortunately but we did used to get the whole end which was about 4.5K.

I wouldn't mind this allocation if Reading actually had supporters but they didn't even manage to average 15K last season, and they give a minuscule allocation like this in a ground which holds 24k.... Losing money which we could have spent on tickets and beer for them.

Got my ticket anyway :ph34r:

2 hours ago, thesouthowl said:

Got same as we got last year. 

The seasons before that we used to get all behind the goal. Now half for home supporters.