Would you have him back?

Guest wilyfox

Only if he stands centre-circle at Hillsborough and sings Take That's Back for Good in front of us all. 

Yes, as long as he's fully committed to the job and gives his side of the story. If he was tempted by the prospect of managing his boyhood club at a higher level, I don't think anyone would really blame him for being interested.

Who else are we going to get with a better track record? Bruce knows how to get promoted from this league, he's started to lay the foundations already and I hope he finishes the project.

Just now, Silverstone Owl said:

Yes absolutely, still think he’s the right man for the job, and don’t blame him for being tempted by the prospect of managing hi home town club.

I find the hometown club thing too convenient, he has previous for doing this before

The rumours of him instigating the move is unsettling, especially after he pleaded ignorance on Tuesday.

Part of me feels a nod towards setting the record straight on that is necessary. But rumours are usually exactly that, rumours. 

• Like 1

Just now, Glenn59 said:

I find the hometown club thing too convenient, he has previous for doing this before

Maybe, but if I was a real manager (rather than the armchair version I am) managing Wednesday would be top of my list. Is it so difficult to believe Bruce might feel the same?