No details of our line-up or anything else really

See what I mean?  :rolleyes:

:angry:

I'll just update any goals as they happen  :mellow:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Ethel The Tree said:

Well done, lads

... and thanks to SUFC Academy for a decent bunch of updates - even if they were from their own perspective

Still better than most for this level

Ethel - serious question, whilst I know SWFC have got other things going off at the moment, is there really no updates from the club on the team throughout the game, leaving us having to rely on the pig's academy tweets?

• Like 1

Reporting on junior teams leaves something to be desired. Quite honestly some of the reports by clubs last season put our efforts to shame and what is worse one of our teams was very successful and in my opinion did not receive coverage they deserved.

I would suggest everyone writes to club and complains. I contacted them and was told all fans wanted to know was team sheet and goal scorers I did point out that sometimes we even fall short on what is an absolutely basic level.

So pleas all those interested in Wednesday Academy sides write in and ask for improvement on status quo.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Quist said:

Reporting on junior teams leaves something to be desired. Quite honestly some of the reports by clubs last season put our efforts to shame and what is worse one of our teams was very successful and in my opinion did not receive coverage they deserved.

I would suggest everyone writes to club and complains. I contacted them and was told all fans wanted to know was team sheet and goal scorers I did point out that sometimes we even fall short on what is an absolutely basic level.

So pleas all those interested in Wednesday Academy sides write in and ask for improvement on status quo.

Personally I think they should employ some of the posters on here and pay them for their efforts. @John O'Brien & @Ethel The Tree spring to mind but I’m sure there are others I’m forgetting. 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, Philb125 said:

Personally I think they should employ some of the posters on here and pay them for their efforts. @John O'Brien & @Ethel The Tree spring to mind but I’m sure there are others I’m forgetting. 

Thanks mate but i won’t get out me bed for anything less than 40k a week keeping me in line with the basic wage at Wednesday 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3