Bruce Bonus

If as suggested Bruce will be given a £60 million warchest to spend at The Toon, maybe he'll make an offer for say Bannan and Forestieri of say £20 million for the pair. Plus the reported £5million for him and his backroom team. I'd be very impressed with this kind of deal. Fresh injection of money to reshape the squad further. 

Bring in Chris Hughton and let him guide us to the premier league while Toon, Dem Blades and Brighton get relegated! 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SolihullOwl79 said:

If as suggested Bruce will be given a £60 million warchest to spend at The Toon, maybe he'll make an offer for say Bannan and Forestieri of say £20 million for the pair. Plus the reported £5million for him and his backroom team. I'd be very impressed with this kind of deal. Fresh injection of money to reshape the squad further. 

Bring in Chris Hughton and let him guide us to the premier league while Toon, Dem Blades and Brighton get relegated! 

He's more likely to buy Michael Hector 

• Like 1

Reach and possibly Bannan are the only two I think he might consider. However it is usual to restrict oitgoing managers from returning for players, depends whether or not we want to sell them. 

I'd be reluctant to sell these two unless ridiculous money. 

48 minutes ago, SolihullOwl79 said:

None of our players are good enough for the Premier league! 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Ozymandias Owl said:

He's more likely to buy Michael Hector 

I was thinking about that earlier. Whether he goes for him or not i suspect Bruce leaving reduces our chances of Hector signing for us. May be wrong, hope i am.

5 minutes ago, Brommers said:

I was thinking about that earlier. Whether he goes for him or not i suspect Bruce leaving reduces our chances of Hector signing for us. May be wrong, hope i am.

I just think Hector was too good for the Championship. 

Hector and Bruce kept us up last season. 

The idea that Bruce will do us a favour if he moves to Newcastle is unrealistic. We will be history as far as he's concerned and I seriously doubt Ashley would let him negotiate any deals anyway. Ashley keeps a very tight hold on the purse strings.