Jump to content
s6 owl

Another random teaser (new kit)

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Mighty0wls said:

These teasers do nothing for me


Not even a semi lob on?

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, Furious George said:

I love the term "...only Wednesday" like every other football club in the world are run by perfect owners, perfect shirt manufacturers producing perfect shirts with the perfect colours and perfect stripe thickness worn by perfect players, playing perfect football, commented on by perfect fans on a perfect Football forum.

 

"... Only Wednesday" break that mould. Other football fans have nothing to complain about ever. 

Only Wednesday could attract fans like you...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, sweetsheri said:

Only Wednesday could attract fans like you...

Well that is correct because I'm perfect.

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So we're not getting a new kit until some 16 year old lad has unlocked it by getting to the next level on some wizard and goblin role playing game by mining an invisibilty shield for 16 hours using some tools he found on a far flung map populated by green dwarfes.

  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

my guess is that it will be similar to..

 

 

B9432983-6A3F-4215-8C5E-D9E8CB2DDC91.jpeg

  • Agree 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some reyt sad, mardycunts on here.

 

We are the Space Invader retro kitcunts and we're going up whatever happens anywat while themcunts come down whatever happens. This is our year coming up definitely you Pac Manprivks.

  • Like 4
  • Agree 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

Some reyt sad, mardycunts on here.

 

We are the Space Invader retro kitcunts and we're going up whatever happens anywat while themcunts come down whatever happens. This is our year coming up definitely you Pac Manprivks.

Well said,whatever your rant means Im in FULL agreement

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Rogers said:

my guess is that it will be similar to..

 

 

B9432983-6A3F-4215-8C5E-D9E8CB2DDC91.jpeg

 

Got a feeling that it will be a modern recreation of that kit too.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Obviously going to be sponsored by Stranger Things 

 

Think the weird laugh at the end Jigsaw so expect Saw like trials just to enter Hillsborough next season

Edited by darklord

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, darklord said:

Obviously going to be sponsored by Stranger Things 

 

Think the weird laugh at the end Jigsaw so expect Saw like trials just to enter Hillsborough next season

 

That world certainly confuse the opposition.

Instead of Tom Lees shaking hands just before kick off they get this guy:

 

tenor (1).gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, dan27 said:

So we're not getting a new kit until some 16 year old lad has unlocked it by getting to the next level on some wizard and goblin role playing game by mining an invisibilty shield for 16 hours using some tools he found on a far flung map populated by green dwarfes.

To be fair as soon as you pass the age of 16, you shouldn’t really be wearing football shirts anyways (unless your a player of course), so perfect marketing :Sid:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, shandypants said:

It’s like some dystopian 1984 trip. 

It’s certainly retro, so it’s bound to be a retro kit style, harking back to our heady days of success, oh wait a minute.

 

Seriously though some will love it and some will hate it as is always the way.

 

WAWAW (can I still do that) - if not it wasn’t me! :ph34r:

Edited by Spookone

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, darklord said:

Think the weird laugh at the end Jigsaw so expect Saw like trials just to enter Hillsborough next season

Pretty sure it's a snippet of Dennis Nedry's 'Ah, Ah, Ah, you didn't say the magic word' computer message from Jurassic Park.

 

Maybe we're linking up with the Toronto Raptors this season. If Drake has been watching us recently it would certainly explain a lot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, modboy said:

This but blue? Yuk 

FB_IMG_1562829166712.jpg

Could be on to something there....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...