Who will be announced today?

The release of official confirmation Westwood has signed a new deal doesn't mean the embargo is over. It could just be that his new contract has been accepted as ok by the EFL. Others may follow or not, we have no way of knowing.

Guest Kagoshimaowl
13 minutes ago, shezzas left peg said:

Iim expecting a Friday press conference with the media /sky etc.. 

Chamciri, a grinning Steve Bruce and the new signings now the trip to Portugal has finished. 

You’re gonna be very disappointed then. We are still in the crud. If Brice goes to Newcastle as well we are doomed...Ps: hope you’re right!

10 minutes ago, Kagoshimaowl said:

You’re gonna be very disappointed then. We are still in the crud. If Brice goes to Newcastle as well we are doomed...Ps: hope you’re right!

I say let Brice go to Newcastle - we have Bruce, I know who I prefer. lol

Edited by Spookone
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, beloved_aunt said:

Westwood was announced yesterday which means we must be out of the embargo, so I think the club will now keep drip feeding out the good news day by day to build up some good feelings.

So who today? Palmer? Lee? Borner? Moses? Harris? 

Westwood Lee and Palmer where all employees of the business there should be no restrictions on the release of the data of they have signed new deal.

I don't understand why they did announce that Palmer and lee have also resigned, one of the local papers today I think the Star said the club were close the agreed a new deal with Palmer which could be wrong as we were all under the impression all 3 had already resigned.

I really just do not understand what is going on with, information coming out of the club. 

Would it hurt that much to just announce the 3 players offer new contracts have signed for x years. job done move on to the next thing, like a new kit, filing the accounts, getting the embargo lifted, signing any players. 

• Like 1