Steve Bruce favourite for Newcastle job

Guest Arnold

14 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

Don’t care what anyone says who think they know betting odds etc, bookies very rarely get these things wrong, the signs were there yesterday and it’s looking very likely.

Love the comments about bookies rarely get it wrong... bookies odds change based on money placed by punters and those odds change based on calculations to maximise profit/reduce loss.

If £100,000 went on Mourinho now, he'd overtake Bruce as favourite without doubt - and that wouldn't be on the back of the bookies having inside knowledge, it would be based on risk factor and their profit/loss calculator!

In short, the bookies know **** all, but have a system in place so they are always favourites to make money whatever the outcome.

Just now, twolaptops said:

Just seen a Thai looking guy with a right wedge of vouchers in Sports Direct Meadowhall...............could be a sign.

Only the sign of a fool buying cheap shiete sportswear.

14 minutes ago, vulva said:

Without adding petrol to the flames I was told last week that there were ‘issues’ with transfers and control etc.  

Are we surprised?

Carlos said the same, as in players he wanted to sign but they couldn’t get deals done. 

Since Chansiri has taken control we have a tendency to leave transfers until very late on, we don’t sell players, we put ridiculous transfer values on players. Bruce wasn’t going to accept this. I thought maybe DC had taken a back seat but this proves that he hasn’t in my view. 

What an absolute shame. Anyone blaming Bruce needs to have a word with themselves. Bruce is no mug. This isn’t the first balls up in the Chansiri era and it won’t be the last. 

I pray to god he doesn’t leave but I think we all know what’s coming. 

Edited by SallyCinnamon

6 minutes ago, TINKERBELL said:

70 pages, we in Adam le fondre territory now :biggrin:

Lets have none of that French talk now we’ve voted to leave.

From now on he will be known as Adam the Melt. 

• Haha 6

7 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

No of course they don't. Their hometown is where they are born.

My mother wasn't born in Sheffield. She moved to Sheffield with my grandparents in her early years. But her hometown as she tells people is her original birth place.

The same goes for countries and the like. Mo Farah for example represents GBR in the athletics, but his home land is Somalia.

Of course bruce may feel hes a Newcastle lad, he spent most of his childhood there, but the fact is he isn't. 

You can claim to be from somewhere else and even represent them if it's a coutnry, but you can't change the fact it isn't your hometown or country.

Do you understand me yet?

What if you never actually lived in the town you were born? Can hardly call it ‘home’ can you?

If VG tips Info is as reliable as I’m told and  Bruce is claiming to be ‘disillusioned’ and ‘promises have been broken’ so he’s off to work for MIKE ASHLEY then it’s actually the funniest thing I’ve read all year 

I’ll hold back until we get some official confirmation but WOW  

2 minutes ago, Hughdowd said:

Stop panicking everybody !!!!...be told from a reliable source ...the new manager will be Phil Neville !!!!WTF:WTF:

A man who just spent 3 weeks abroad with 22 young lasses and could still only manage a semi

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

3 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

Before jumping down my throat try reading my comment again ...

Seen, my bad , im just used to you posting absolute trash