Steve Bruce favourite for Newcastle job

Guest Arnold

6 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

Every name put forward as a potential replacement so far has got me depressed

Completely agree. Very worrying who DC will go for if Bruce does go. Come on Brucey stay with us, make your self a hero. You won’t do that with those ungrateful Newcastle fans. 

1 minute ago, sonofbert2 said:

Probably just busting for acrap if he’s owt like me and daren’t go for ashit during a flight.

Once stupidly went on a night out in Leeds the night before we flew to a stag do to Dublin. We all ate a £1 kebab wrap from tasty balti as you do.  There were plenty of stomach rumbles on the flight but  when we tocuhed down at Dublin airport they didn't know what hit them, every trap in the gents occupied by a regretful poo pooing bottom. 

• Haha 2

You couldn't blame him for going - boyhood fan and a big PL club.

However, they are dysfunctional and have been for years - hiding to nowt at Newcastle with a flakey owner who will sack Bruce if they're not mid-table come Christmas.

3 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

If david moyes rocks up i wont be held accountable for my actions. 

if Moyes rocks up at St James' Park instead of Bruce, I will be dancing like mad for joy and relief, and I can't even dance :ghoulguy:

Edited by The Night-Owl
  • Haha 1

Bruce leaving to Newcastle is typical SWFC isn't it. I mean, we get a manager in, who has a good record of getting teams out of the Championship, has a wealth of experience, has contacts in the game and can operate the loan market very well. The team immediately performed better when he took charge, and things were starting to look up.

Sadly, for us, it is almost inevitable that with the season just round the corner, we will probably lose him, appoint a knee jerk reaction manager and get stuck in the mire of a dreadful season.

I truly hope I am wrong, but momentum seems to be growing about him leaving.

7 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

But actually does - was first ITK about Bruce on twitter coming in. 

Did Nixon not call that,  he’s only one I take any notice of , ones he’s banned will cry and moan but he’s rarely wrong 

ain’t saying Bruce will stay, just saying majority of social media are just putting 2 and 2 together , only select few that have any inside info 

1 minute ago, kendoddsdadsdogsdead said:

Bruce leaving to Newcastle is typical SWFC isn't it. I mean, we get a manager in, who has a good record of getting teams out of the Championship, has a wealth of experience, has contacts in the game and can operate the loan market very well. The team immediately performed better when he took charge, and things were starting to look up.

Sadly, for us, it is almost inevitable that with the season just round the corner, we will probably lose him, appoint a knee jerk reaction manager and get stuck in the mire of a dreadful season.

I truly hope I am wrong, but momentum seems to be growing about him leaving.

Personally with this current squad I think Bruce is the difference between battling for a top 6 spot or being near the bottom 6. 

1 minute ago, Royal_D said:

Did Nixon not call that,  he’s only one I take any notice of , ones he’s banned will cry and moan but he’s rarely wrong 

ain’t saying Bruce will stay, just saying majority of social media are just putting 2 and 2 together , only select few that have any inside info 

Not at all - he was the absolute first on Twitter, before Nixon