Steve Bruce favourite for Newcastle job

Guest Arnold

2 minutes ago, bobowl said:

People saying Ashley is a nightmare to work with, i could imagine the same could be said with Chansiri.

Carlos said he's the best chairman he's ever worked under. I know not really saying much but I think he's quite a decent person.

VG Tips must be an owl (their twitter header is a pic of us at Wembley) with inside knowledge, called Bruce To us ages before it happened.

this is the most Wednesday thing I’ve seen since we got a penalty, had it over turned then conceded a penalty vs Chelsea all within 2 mins 

4 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

At the end of the day Bruce has come to us with his hands tied. Chansiri said he could have whatever budget he wants. He hasn’t got that. We are still under embargo.

His boyhood club calls it’s a no brainier for him. Absolutely devastating for Wednesday but this is what happens when you have top managers at your club.

Kick in the teeth.

He never said he can have any budget he liked .chansiri said there is no budget he will just do his best .so stop twisting things snd talking $$$$

Fingers crossed for a decent comp package if true. If he goes, so be it. On to the next manager. 

No malice from me, wish him all the luck. Hes gonna need it looking at things. 

Edited by Maddogbob

Guest wilyfox

The big question is...will the bedwetters finally be allowed a voice if Bruce goes after being told to pipe down all summer? 

Just now, The Night-Owl said:

As it been confirmed? It's not over until it's confirmed. Still hoping he stays. Season will potentially be a right off if he goes.

According to vgtips on twitter negotiations are ongoing between us and the barcodes free regarding compensation