Steve Bruce favourite for Newcastle job

Guest Arnold

Newcastle fans opinions

I’d screw every penny out of the fat c@nt I could if I was in their shoes, they’re under no obligation to do a deal other than Brucey  sheep head being pissed off and demotivated

Oh aye, I hope they shaft him sky high. Even if it does mean we roll into the season with Neil Redfearn.

It would be ***** brilliant if Bruce turned us down or they couldn’t agree compo, then all other managers they approach do similar. The fat c@nt is finally paying for his dog poo behaviour and complete disregard of the club. 

if we don’t end up with bruce fatty will be on the blower to pards.. 

So Sheffield Wednesday want £5 million compo . Ashley's probably offered £1 million 

I do love that article says Charnley is “trying to drive a hard bargain” when the fizz will these idiots learn you can’t be aggressive from a position of weakness? There is pretty much 3 weeks until Sheffield start their season, why the pet shop would they let Bruce go for anything less than his full compensation? If they’re not going to pay it they need to move on, they don’t have the time to be trying to negotiate with a club. It’s also staggering that they’d even bother, to be frank with this squad and the level of manager Bruce is it’s not like he’d manage that many more points than some no mark like Redfearn. 

Edited by HIGHERSTATE

8 hours ago, londonowl said:

Apart from the bit about our stadium sale not being fully in the accounts or Derby getting "cash in immediately" for theirs.

I'm not going to keep arguing about this, it's pointless but we are owed £38m for Hillsborough, it's in the accounts. £7.5m due within 1 year, the rest after more than 1 year. Derby are owed £60m for Pride Park. These figures are shown in both sets of accounts but the Star article implies that our stadium sale has been dealt with differently to Derby's. It just hasn't, it's all there in black and white on the accounts.

MKowl said that £7.5m was due within a year for the stadium sale, in that particular post you quoted, he didn't happen to mention the other £30m due after 1 year. Not because it's not there, just because he didn't mention it.

But it doesn't state where the money is coming from lol

1 minute ago, sw1867 said:

Why don’t you just bore off!

go to the accounts thread and continue it there.

:biggrin:because this is way too fun..even the BBC put out an article on how our accounts differ to derby and villas, and radio Sheffield did a peice on it also.. 

Edited by keepitsteel89