Steve Bruce favourite for Newcastle job

Guest Arnold

Just now, WalthamOwl said:

I just want to hear something from Bruce or DC. My head is all over the place :duntmatter:

Chill out mate.

I mean, it's a bit frustrating, but not the end of the world. 

1 minute ago, Big Jack said:

I am happy to hold my gun fire until , SB and DC speak, there has been so much f ing fake news around these days its 

difficult to know what is true anymore. WTF:

Don't think Bruce will say anything at all. I could be wrong he might be on the centre circle now telling fans there is nothing in it:rolleyes:

6 minutes ago, TodwickOwl said:

Hope the fans make their feelings known

F*ck off Bruce for 90 mins should be enough

4 minutes ago, owls maniac said:

Yes that would be really classy. Let’s just get behind the team. They will still be here after Bruce has gone. 

3 minutes ago, Hookowl said:

Yeh that should give the players some incentive.

Indeed. Not sure what berating Bruce for 90 minutes will achieve in a positive sense. Better to be positive about the team and not refer to Bruce at all. Whatever our fans sing at him today isn't going to make a difference to the decision.

Be nice if some of our intrepid local reporters could get something definitive on the subject today though. 

1 minute ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Indeed. Not sure what berating Bruce for 90 minutes will achieve in a positive sense. Better to be positive about the team and not refer to Bruce at all. Whatever our fans sing at him today isn't going to make a difference to the decision.

Be nice if some of our intrepid local reporters could get something definitive on the subject today though. 

Yeah...that's not really going to help.

Don't want to give him any excuses etc. 

There does need to be some resolution to this ASAP though. 

1 minute ago, Kanye West said:

Not sure if true and/or posted yet

Hope it is true and if so, there needs to be some setting straight of the record from Bruce. I think most fans would accept him having taken a look only to decide that he’s better off where he is for whatever the reason.

1 minute ago, The Regulator said:

Hope it is true and if so, there needs to be some setting straight of the record from Bruce. I think most fans would accept him having taken a look only to decide that he’s better off where he is for whatever the reason.

If he does stay and personally I don’t think he will, he needs to sit down and tell us, the media what has happened and why he’s staying. 

1 minute ago, agentwalker said:

I think one way or another we'll no were everyone stands at the end of the game when they talk to Bruce. But like already said, if anything was close there's no way he'd be at the match.

Perhaps he will sneak away without having to talk to the media? 

Anyone giving him direct abuse will look really sad. 

Yeah its not ideal the whole situation but literally wtf would swearing and abusing him do. Hopefully if he stays then we can resume as we were. Yes it might feel a little bit different but seriously wtf would it do just to abuse him. 

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

If he does stay and personally I don’t think he will, he needs to sit down and tell us, the media what has happened and why he’s staying. 

If he does stay i wouldnt be expecting anything in depth... just a short... I was asked but wasnt interested. End of.