Steve Bruce favourite for Newcastle job

Guest Arnold

3 minutes ago, marcx666 said:

Your first mistake is listening to anything the Star put out, this is the paper who had the only reporter in our ore season in Portugal, with access to the club, manager, players and still managed to report the wrong thing :Sid:

The paper didn't say it the man they paid to tell them did are you act reading the posts pal ..wtf lol

4 minutes ago, keepitsteel89 said:

So erm why did the star put out an article after consulting with a finance expert from a top university saying what I said.. 

Yeah, The Star, first port of call for financial analysis.

You could just go to companies house, look at DCFC accounts and see the increase in group debtors, anyone who has a basic understanding of company accounts can see it, so I guess that precludes the "finance expert from top university".

If you want to know what's going on, ask MKowl, not the Star because only one of them has a clue what they are talking about.

3 minutes ago, keepitsteel89 said:

The paper didn't say it the man they paid to tell them did are you act reading the posts pal ..wtf lol

Again, why would I trust any "expert" the Star "pays" when they have about as much expertise or intelligence as the average twitter user with 16 followers

8 minutes ago, keepitsteel89 said:

Do you read the papers mate? Did you read my post? I have an economics degree I don't need lecturers from you or references to your company lol..not that the degree is relevant seen as I am restating what a respectable professional has said 

I don't read the papers to understand Derby's finances no. I downloaded their accounts from Companies House. I don't have a degree.

Edited by londonowl

1 hour ago, alanharper said:

Children on Twitter with 17 followers are always ITK. Fact. 

like our very own on this site, so easy to guess just on a band wagon and a 50% chance of been right. none of the ITKers were right on here haha

10 minutes ago, keepitsteel89 said:

Do you read the papers mate? Did you read my post? I have an economics degree I don't need lecturers from you or references to your company lol..not that the degree is relevant seen as I am restating what a respectable professional has said 

But not one in English? :ph34r:

• Haha 2

28 minutes ago, bobness said:

We're all just speculating as it is anyway. But for the sake of argument, if £5m is in the contract, but Newcastle will pony up just £3m, it might be wiser to take that and move on.

For what it's worth, I'd be surprised if a rolling one-year contract would be tied to a £5m comp. Also quite possible that DC shot himself in the foot a bit, for going with such a short-term deal (something that quite possibly would motivate an in-demand manager to go elsewhere). But even that is speculation I think, as DC said he doesn't publicise such details - unless he did in the case of Bruce, and I missed it. 

What does it matter what Bruce's contract is worth? If a player was in the last year of his contract and another club was interested in buying him we could still ask for whatever amount we wanted...we are under no obligation to sell at any price as the player is ours. Why should it be any different with a manager? That's not meant to sound sarcastic btw, just don't understand why we should give him away for the contract value. Bruce is under contract to us so we set the asking price would be my take on it.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, londonowl said:

Yeah, The Star, first port of call for financial analysis.

You could just go to companies house, look at DCFC accounts and see the increase in group debtors, anyone who has a basic understanding of company accounts can see it, so I guess that precludes the "finance expert from top university".

If you want to know what's going on, ask MKowl, not the Star because only one of them has a clue what they are talking about.

Screenshot_20190712-200821_Chrome.thumb.jpg.9efd19cfbcf800635d1f2644944dec8f.jpgthere you go mate took me 1 min to find again using Google..the account arnt updated day to day and this was from.yesterday, so you don't know the money has been received by the club because the accounts don't show it.

Like I said in my ORIGINAL POST most people believe it's fine as the money has been received since then and the EFL will be shown prove of this, but the accounts are the accounts, that's the public domain and that's what it shows. 

You can say all you want about your knowledge or this and that but next post offer some insight as to where your drawing your conclusions from

Edited by keepitsteel89

5 minutes ago, keepitsteel89 said:

Screenshot_20190712-200821_Chrome.thumb.jpg.9efd19cfbcf800635d1f2644944dec8f.jpgthere you go mate took me 1 min to find again using Google..the account arnt updated day to day and this was from.yesterday, so you don't know the money has been received by the club because the accounts don't show it.

Like I said in my ORIGINAL POST most people believe it's fine as the money has been received since then and the EFL will be shown prove of this, but the accounts are the accounts, that's the public domain and that's what it shows. 

You can say all you want about your knowledge or this and that but next post offer some insight as to where your drawing your conclusions from

You're quoting that Kieran dude, so THAT is the "expert" that the Star are using. Only thing that dude is an expert in is graph making. I'll trust MK on this, you know, the dude who does this for a living, not twitter for a living

2 minutes ago, 2roland2 said:

Again everyone is presuming he’s demanding to go, considering he turned up this morning and hasn’t been seen with anyone from Newcastle what makes people so adamant he’s demanding anything. 

He might very well be happy with Chansiri telling him no. 

When are you going to believe that Bruce wants out? Bruce cannot demand owt for a start, Newc don't want to pay the compo, they want him for FA. DC says get foooked, so in limbo.

They may or may not reach an agreement but DC cetainly will not let Bruce go for nothing.

He turned up today, cos it's his job btw and has a contract it says 'To get paid thas got to turn up for work'

1 minute ago, marcx666 said:

You're quoting that Kieran dude, so THAT is the "expert" that the Star are using. Only thing that dude is an expert in is graph making. I'll trust MK on this, you know, the dude who does this for a living, not twitter for a living

hes a lecturer at Liverpool uni mate 

Edited by keepitsteel89

2 minutes ago, keepitsteel89 said:

hes a lectures at Liverpool uni mate 

4 minutes ago, marcx666 said:

there is an easy way to sort this show me the accounts of shef wed and where it shows money being received for the sale of the stadium and the company it came from instead of shifting the argument to individuals and there qualifications 

Edited by keepitsteel89