Arnold

Steve Bruce favourite for Newcastle job

You guys would be poo on a jury. More drama on here them an entire year of EastEnders.

So look North saying Bruce will take our training today! Can you really imagine he will be doing that? 

1 minute ago, vulva said:

So Bruce actually chased Newcastle?

Gets better this. Won’t be long before the wetknobs on here give him some slack for ‘hometown club’, more money, anyone would do the same. 

According to a tipster ,...... on Twitter.......... with 800 followers.  

Hes creatively gathering followers to his tipping feed by jumping on a story with two large sets of fans. 

Pretty creative marketing if nothing else cant fault him for that, do I believe he knows anything more than anyone else? If he did he wouldn’t be offering tips to other people he would be sat on a beach sipping cocktails 

• Agree 3
  • Disagree 1

11 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

If true and he contacted them before Rafa went that is bang out of order. Could be made up but would leave a very bad taste in the mouth. 

Having thought about it i think it's probably right.

I just don;t think Ashley would have approached without knowing first that he wanted it

Plus, it appears Bruce was way down the list

TW@

3 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

So look North saying Bruce will take our training today! Can you really imagine he will be doing that? 

To say bye, yeah!

2 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

I’m f.ucking going down there, see what he has to say. 

• Agree 1
  • Haha 2

9 minutes ago, vulva said:

Gets better this. Won’t be long before the wetknobs on here give him some slack for ‘hometown club’, more money, anyone would do the same. 

Not surprised at all if he did.

It's a job he's always wanted, it's probably his last shot at it and it sounds like he's got some sort of existing relationship with Ashley.

After DC hung on for him, let him bring in an entirely new backroom team and has done his best to give him all the tools he possibly can though it's a pretty sh1tty thing to do though, without a doubt.

Edited by RUMBELOWS91
  • Agree 2

17 minutes ago, EcclesallOwl said:

Sums it up really 

Can’t wait to see him get sacked in a few months 

Well if the guy with 800 followers on twitter says it, it must be true.

• Haha 4

£2m which is equal to one years salary does sound about right, Ashley must have been aware of this sum before the whole circus started, so he is presumably just showing how powerful he is and 'negotiating' with us

4 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

What kind of reception will he get from the players - especially the ones he has just brought in.

will he be in the dugout on Saturday - and if so, more interestingly, what reaction will he get from the fans!

1 minute ago, Leaping Lannys Perm said:

He's seen it in the tea leaves.

I’m taking Verne with a pinch of salt. 

6 minutes ago, vulva said:

Don’t forget it was his recently deceased fathers abiding wish that he managed his home town club..........

Didn’t seem to bother him when he had the opportunity to manage them when his Dad was alive and could have actually witnessed it!

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

18 minutes ago, EcclesallOwl said:

Sums it up really 

Can’t wait to see him get sacked in a few months 

What, like tell him the training ground is pastry free zone!?

lol

Look North won’t have the first idea what’s actually going on. Pointless listening to them. 

They are your go to guys for warehouse fires in Bradford, dragging a sofa around Todmorden and various annoying Yorkshire cliches, not football.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, casbahowl said:

Don’t forget it was his recently deceased fathers abiding wish that he managed his home town club..........

Didn’t seem to bother him when he had the opportunity to manage them when his Dad was alive and could have actually witnessed it!

That will be part of the spin, along with born and bred Geordie, could hear the roar from my bedroom window......etc.

It’s Friday..it’s 8am..it’s only a matter of time. 

When’s the Newcastle press conference? 10am

7 minutes ago, Leaping Lannys Perm said:

I wouldn’t post stuff from twitter if it wasn’t true

8 minutes ago, Leaping Lannys Perm said:

See the thing is I can’t take any tipsters on Twitter serious. I once had a guy work for me, lovely bloke but he was poo at his job because he had a huge ,gambling problem, which put him in a lot of financial trouble.  he used to use these tipsters amongst using his own formula..... 

to cut a long story short he was the worst gambler in the world literally he could back a horse in a two horse race and come fourth. 

He decided whilst failing miserably at his job to start a tipster service on Twitter and Facebook, I had to let him go but within quick time he had over 1000 followers and the comments I was reading made me realise just how gullible people were and how dangerous gambling was. 

I actually watched his tips for the first couple of months and can’t recall him hardly getting anything right even though he was offering dozens plus per day. 

Yet still people were commenting and following his tips. 

He even had a couple of sponsors because of his following lol 

amazing really because common sense tells you anyone with half a brain, isn’t going to be giving away tips for free or for cheap subscriptions if they know how t9 make money. 

There are people paying fortunes for the real tipsters on the exchange with companies like tony blooms 

Edited by 2roland2

1 minute ago, 2roland2 said:

See the thing is I can’t take any tipsters on Twitter serious. I once had a guy work for me, lovely bloke but he was poo at his job because he had a huge ,gambling problem, he used to use these tipsters amongst using his own formula..... 

to cut a long story short he was the worst gambler in the world literally he could back a horse in a two horse race and come fourth. 

He decided whilst failing miserably at his job to start a tipster service on Twitter and Facebook, I had to let him go but within quick time he had over 1000 followers and the comments I was reading made me realise just how gullible people were and how dangerous gambling was. 

I actually watched his tips for the first couple of months and can’t recall him hardly getting anything right even though he was offering dozens plus per day. 

Yet still people were commenting and following his tips. 

He even had a couple of sponsors because of his following lol 

amazing really because common sense tells you anyone with half a brain, isn’t going to be giving away tips for free or for cheap subscriptions if they know how t9 make money. 

There are people paying fortunes for the real tipsters on the exchange with companies like tony blooms 

Worth a shot is there a link to his site ?

• Haha 3