Steve Bruce favourite for Newcastle job

Guest Arnold

7 minutes ago, Mycroft said:

Get a life...  Its an obvious joke if you read my previous post.  Dipstick

I’m not on here religiously so sorry I missed your wit 

When I have been on I’ve seen your name crop up a lot, for posting BS 

Edited by FreshOwl

1 hour ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Why wait for a job if someone is offering you £1M per month now? If a job does free up in Europe and they want Benitez they will still go after him. 

Burnley and Watford outspent Newcastle last summer and the likes of Brighton have a bigger net spend in the PL than Newcastle under Benitez.

I was referring to Hughton at Newcastle. Someone looking for a vision doesn’t jump from job to job. If he wants money fair enough why not. But he should say it as it is. He used the media to his defence and against his employer all the time. 

Rafa spent a lot of  money getting promoted whilst he still had resources on decent loans and transfers to get by season to season that is the job and I get why the fans are frustrated. He had a difficult job and did well there, but there are some people making him out to be something he’s not. If he was that then he’d not have been at Newcastle that long and he wouldn’t be in China now.

7 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

You can't "Now" exist out of time can you?

You can't exist out of time because you'd also exist outside of space... you need chips and curry sauce.. that's what you need...and don't smear any on your sighter..

Next manager odds is a volatile market. 

In the absence of any other credible candidates, it wouldn't take much of a punt to make his odds tumble. 

I'm sure Ashley could double his wages, I'm sure Bruce would be tempted. But St James park is a poison chalice, I just don't see this happening.