Steve Bruce favourite for Newcastle job

Guest Arnold

6 minutes ago, Belfast Owl 2 said:

Some of the worst fans in the country. They have fizz all to show for all their mouth.

50K every other week, sell out every away match

I'd say they are far from the worst set of supporters 

• Like 1

Relax, it'll be Chris Hughton, nailed on. Been there before, fans would welcome him back as they thought he'd had a raw deal when they got rid. He'll come cheap as he's out of working he'll understand he'll be on his way as soon as the takeover gets done. Wonder what his odds are. 

10 minutes ago, torres said:

Having lived in Newcastle I can confirm that they are probably amongst the most self centred and deluded fan groups though. Absoloutely on another planet at times. They are great craic though in general. 

2 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Having lived in Newcastle I can confirm that they are probably amongst the most self centred and deluded fan groups though. Absoloutely on another planet at times. They are great craic though in general. 

The probably think they deserve better, given what they put into the club, as a fan base

6 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Who cares what they think?

50 thousand every week is outstanding for a club that hasn’t won a thing for a very long time.

15 minutes ago, newbster said:

The annoying this is all the media outlets are going on about Bruce as if he is a free agent and not employed by us

Pretty much like Lampard to Chelsea situation. Derby didn’t get a seconds thought.

5 minutes ago, nevthelodgemoorowl said:

If Franks Derby got £4 m for one years experience then Owls would be due £84 m  for Bruce's 21 years experience. 

I could see our Chansiri wanting that for Bruce given his valuation of our players. 

23 minutes ago, torres said:

One team city so home crowds about right. Plus they werent so loyal up until the mid 90's.

But Im talking about the delusions of granduer and arrogance coming from them.