Arnold

Steve Bruce favourite for Newcastle job

14 minutes ago, toppOwl said:

Sky Sports own Sky Bet of course they are going to fan the flames, read every article and there's absolutely zilch of any substance in them, full of "would be" "could be" etc, total and utter speculation, sports media is there to sell copies there's absolutely nothing else to report on at the moment.

So you think that sky have manufactured a story just to get people betting on the bruce to Newcastle market ? And you think the bookies ( every other national and multi national firm have poo themselves just because of a manufactured story? 

If they wanted to manufacture a story to whip up a betting frenzy they would have done it with someone the Newcastle fans liked to get them throwing money on,  

nothi g you are saying makes any sense and you are ignoring everything g that’s right in front of you. 

Just bizzare 

• Agree 3

What Bruce will do is go to Newcastle,then buy all the players were trying to get rid off,then come back to us at xmas.everyones happy.

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

I think it is meaning he met him tonight. 

Yeah, they will have written with people reading it tomorrow morning in mind. They write articles like that all the time.

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

God damn...The Bizzle actually knows his sh*t. 

He certainly does.

What a kerfuffle. 

• Disagree 1

Just now, Professor Plum said:

He certainly does.

And...

• Disagree 1

Big day tomorrow. Think it will be sorted one way or another by this time tomorrow. 

4 minutes ago, Minton said:

If he stays, there are going to be a LOT of posters looking incredibly daft lol

I think most will be a lot more relieved rather than bothered that you think they look daft though. 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Professor Plum said:

He certainly does.

Just now, SiJ said:

And...

If you don't spill the beans then I'm killing you with the candlestick in the conservatory. 

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1

The bizzle hasn't know his stuff for a while now though hasn't he?

Just now, 2roland2 said:

So you think that sky have manufactured a story just to get people betting on the bruce to Newcastle market ? And you think the bookies ( every other national and multi national firm have poo themselves just because of a manufactured story? 

If they wanted to manufacture a story to whip up a betting frenzy they would have done it with someone the Newcastle fans liked to get them throwing money on,  

nothi g you are saying makes any sense and you are ignoring everything g that’s right in front of you. 

Just bizzare 

Ok why was Paul Lambert odds on favourite when Jos got the job and where was Jos in the reckoning if these guys are so on the money.

I think the story emanated from the odds shortening rather than the other way round, tell me what else there is for football journo's to write about at the moment?

1 minute ago, SupremeOwl said:

Yeah, they will have written with people reading it tomorrow morning in mind. They write articles like that all the time.

So Bruce tells Dom he knows nothing about it, is looking forward to saturday and tuesday with a bit of dog walking then flying out to germany

Then arranges a meeting with Charnley while his team fly home and his chairman get his bowling shoes out?

All I know though is, that nobody else seems to have a clue either.

If thebizzle confirms it then thats enough for me.

Sheffield Wednesday have out Sheffield Wednesday’d themselves. 

• Haha 2

He probably met with the guy to discuss Lazaar and Aarons coming back :ph34r: 

Yep. That’ll be it. 

Just now, SiJ said:

If you don't spill the beans then I'm killing you with the candlestick in the conservatory. 

You'd better run that past @Costello 77 first, he's got first shout.

He says he'll post on here when he's dotted a few I's and crossed a few T's, and I'm not going to steal his thunder as he'll cut me dead. 

Just now, sweetsheri said:

So Bruce tells Dom he knows nothing about it, is looking forward to saturday and tuesday with a bit of dog walking then flying out to germany

Then arranges a meeting with Charnley while his team fly home and his chairman get his bowling shoes out?

Things move quickly in football. Bruce was hardly going to say to Dom ‘yeah I’m meeting their chief exec tomorrow. My hands are tied at Wednesday, had enough’.