playing Shrewsbury tomorrow...

2 minutes ago, Uncle Mort AMB said:

, Our friends electric Tubeway Army , i'll just do the songs for some fun.

Some Girls , Bang Bang, Does your mother know , , Gimme Gimme Gimme, Can you feel the force , Every day hurts.

Wanted, One way ticket, Parisienne Walkways,  YMCA ,Hooray Hooray It's A Holi-Holiday, Since You've Been Gone, Can't Stand Losing You , After The Love Has Gone ,We Don't Talk Anymore, Tragedy. 

I Only Want To Be With You,  I Will Survive,  No more tears,  Boys keep swinging, Still, The Lone Ranger , Friggin in the riggin .

Knock On Wood, ,  Lady Lynda, Angel Eyes ,  Just When I Needed You Most , Goodnight Tonight , Whatever You Want  , Lay Your Love On Me, Get Down, Contact,  , Love's Gotta Hold On Me, Shake Your Body ,  Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough,  

,     Ooh What A Life.

YES 1979 WAS A VERY GOOD YEAR !!

Worra load of old Shìte..........

:Sid:

• Haha 4

9 hours ago, Uncle Mort AMB said:

Buzzcocks, Our friends electric Tubeway Army , i'll just do the songs for some fun.

Some Girls , Bang Bang, Does your mother know , Hit me with your rhythm stick, Gimme Gimme Gimme, Can you feel the force , Every day hurts.

Wanted, One way ticket, Parisienne Walkways,  YMCA ,Hooray Hooray It's A Holi-Holiday, Since You've Been Gone, Can't Stand Losing You , After The Love Has Gone ,We Don't Talk Anymore, Tragedy. 

I Only Want To Be With You,  I Will Survive,  No more tears,  Boys keep swinging, Still, The Lone Ranger , Friggin in the riggin .

Knock On Wood,  Ring My Bell,  Lady Lynda, Angel Eyes ,  Just When I Needed You Most , Goodnight Tonight , Whatever You Want  , Lay Your Love On Me, Get Down, Contact,  Up The Junction, Love's Gotta Hold On Me, Shake Your Body ,  Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough,  Walking On The Moon

Reasons To Be Cheerful (Part 3),     Ooh What A Life.

YES 1979 WAS A VERY GOOD YEAR !!

Thanks Uncle Mort, thanks very much.

Having read that list of poo , I'm going to be humming "Hooray Hooray, it's a holi-holiday" all blumming day. May you be cursed by an eternity of listening to the tunes of the Osmonds.

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, handworth52 said:

cant understand why we don't have a game on or around the 27th july ,it will be a full 2 weeks without a game before we play reading , bet we had a game lined up and it fell though , chansiri needs a football business man as very little off the pitch has been done professionally since chansiri took charge, im hoping that in next 1-2 weeks everything gets sorted or its going to be a long season without any signings and points deduction along with not been able to sell anything ie shirts or owt with wawaw . 

image.jpeg.1bcfb2c67a36295110140ecdfb077260.jpeg

• Haha 1