playing Shrewsbury tomorrow...

30 minutes ago, Leaping Lannys Perm said:

Can't edit but turns out I was wrong on this.

My apologies.

Admitting you're wrong is in violation of Owlstalk policy. 

Mods, please see to it that this user is banned. 

• Haha 2

cant understand why we don't have a game on or around the 27th july ,it will be a full 2 weeks without a game before we play reading , bet we had a game lined up and it fell though , chansiri needs a football business man as very little off the pitch has been done professionally since chansiri took charge, im hoping that in next 1-2 weeks everything gets sorted or its going to be a long season without any signings and points deduction along with not been able to sell anything ie shirts or owt with wawaw . 

16 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

cant understand why we don't have a game on or around the 27th july ,it will be a full 2 weeks without a game before we play reading , bet we had a game lined up and it fell though , chansiri needs a football business man as very little off the pitch has been done professionally since chansiri took charge, im hoping that in next 1-2 weeks everything gets sorted or its going to be a long season without any signings and points deduction along with not been able to sell anything ie shirts or owt with wawaw . 

Jesus

17 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

Mr negative 

14 minutes ago, bladeshater said:

Mr negative 

valid points .aint we allowed to ask these questions? I made similar comments previous seasons at this time for same stuff .what other club are not playing 2 weeks before season starts? steve bruce has enough on with getting things right on the pitch , lets hope everything gets sorted cause at min no one  knows nothing. you be alright in north korea or Russia then I wouldn't be allowed to criticise anything . id like it one day when my club gets run properly off the pitch instead of the same problems season after season ,be nice for chansiri to admit he is totally out of his depth regards the football business . 

2 hours ago, owls79 said:

Anyone been here before? Anywhere to go for a drink in or out of the ground?

I'm taking a flask 

Will take an extra mug for you 79......

79 what a great year for Music .....

Buzzcocks Ruts The Jam The Clash

The  Dooleys  Brotherhood of Man  Ricky Lee Jones 

:Sid:

• Haha 4

17 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

valid points .aint we allowed to ask these questions? I made similar comments previous seasons at this time for same stuff .what other club are not playing 2 weeks before season starts? steve bruce has enough on with getting things right on the pitch , lets hope everything gets sorted cause at min no one  knows nothing. you be alright in north korea or Russia then I wouldn't be allowed to criticise anything . id like it one day when my club gets run properly off the pitch instead of the same problems season after season ,be nice for chansiri to admit he is totally out of his depth regards the football business . 

Like I posted MR NEGATIVE 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, handworth52 said:

Be nice if we had someone else to chuck money into the bottomless pit and actually give us an inch of a chance of ever getting back to the premier league aswell 

17 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

I'm taking a flask 

Will take an extra mug for you 79......

79 what a great year for Music .....

Buzzcocks Ruts The Jam The Clash

The  Dooleys  Brotherhood of Man  Ricky Lee Jones 

:Sid:

Buzzcocks, Our friends electric Tubeway Army , i'll just do the songs for some fun.

Some Girls , Bang Bang, Does your mother know , Hit me with your rhythm stick, Gimme Gimme Gimme, Can you feel the force , Every day hurts.

Wanted, One way ticket, Parisienne Walkways,  YMCA ,Hooray Hooray It's A Holi-Holiday, Since You've Been Gone, Can't Stand Losing You , After The Love Has Gone ,We Don't Talk Anymore, Tragedy. 

I Only Want To Be With You,  I Will Survive,  No more tears,  Boys keep swinging, Still, The Lone Ranger , Friggin in the riggin .

Knock On Wood,  Ring My Bell,  Lady Lynda, Angel Eyes ,  Just When I Needed You Most , Goodnight Tonight , Whatever You Want  , Lay Your Love On Me, Get Down, Contact,  Up The Junction, Love's Gotta Hold On Me, Shake Your Body ,  Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough,  Walking On The Moon

Reasons To Be Cheerful (Part 3),     Ooh What A Life.

YES 1979 WAS A VERY GOOD YEAR !!