Honestly sick of it

54 minutes ago, offalyowl said:

I'm from Ireland so can't see how that's possible but reading some of the comments on here to your fans makes me sick at times. Can we all not be civil and just agree that we all have our teams best interests at heart so if I'm a pr!ck for that then grand just relax, we still be there or abouts next year 

Well as you must realise you really shouldn’t take too much said on here seriously.

3 hours ago, offalyowl said:

Right I'm after watching this threads for the last few months and haven't posted or made a comment because I know nothing what's going on at our club so PLEASE RELAX until a club releases a statement or something because it's gone crazy lately on here

When the club decides it's the right time to tell us all us this then we will all know so have bit of patience and relax, it will all come good in the end and we all will too 

For someone telling people to relax you sound like you need a sit down.

It's Owls Stalk it's an internet football forum, its closed season.. people try and guess stuff,  predict, debate, just enjoy it and remember nothing you write is going to make a sod bit of difference. 

4 hours ago, notts0wl said:

For someone telling people to relax you sound like you need a sit down.

It's Owls Stalk it's an internet football forum, its closed season.. people try and guess stuff,  predict, debate, just enjoy it and remember nothing you write is going to make a sod bit of difference. 

Exactly, to speak his language, I come on here just for the craic. 

I noticed the use of the comma is all rationed in Ireland. 

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, offalyowl said:

Right I'm after watching this threads for the last few months and haven't posted or made a comment because I know nothing what's going on at our club so please relax until a club releases a statement or something because it's gone crazy lately on here

When the club decides it's the right time to tell us all us this then we will all know so have bit of patience and relax, it will all come good in the end and we all will too 

You mean like when the club told us about our soft embargoes. 12 th of never.

Does come good also include owning the ground that's been home for 120 years and which the club has used as a tangible asset to secure borrowing and underpin the team for yonks? 

9 hours ago, offalyowl said:

I'm from Ireland so can't see how that's possible but reading some of the comments on here to your fans makes me sick at times. Can we all not be civil and just agree that we all have our teams best interests at heart so if I'm a pr!ck for that then grand just relax, we still be there or abouts next year 

Not so much of a 'tail', just the fact i don't think anyone understood your original post....

:Sid:

9 hours ago, pazowl55 said:

No news is good news.

WTF:

Aye, that has to be one of the dumbest cliches ever invented. When good news exists, folk usually can't wait tell tell others about it. It's when things are bad that folk usually go into hiding.

lol

• Haha 1