Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Right I'm after watching this threads for the last few months and haven't posted or made a comment because I know nothing what's going on at our club so please relax until a club releases a statement or something because it's gone crazy lately on here

 

When the club decides it's the right time to tell us all us this then we will all know so have bit of patience and relax, it will all come good in the end and we all will too 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Hitcat said:

 

I'll be coming good in about an hour.. I've booked a hooker for half eleven.

 

You booked fat Stace. When she sits face, people die. 

  • Haha 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, sweetsheri said:

OP and Pazowl are posting from the same pub ..

I'm from Ireland so can't see how that's possible but reading some of the comments on here to your fans makes me sick at times. Can we all not be civil and just agree that we all have our teams best interests at heart so if I'm a pr!ck for that then grand just relax, we still be there or abouts next year 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, offalyowl said:

I'm from Ireland so can't see how that's possible but reading some of the comments on here to your fans makes me sick at times. Can we all not be civil and just agree that we all have our teams best interests at heart so if I'm a pr!ck for that then grand just relax, we still be there or abouts next year 

Tad over reacting there but fair do’s

 

Not sure anyone’s called you a pr!ck! 

 

Jeez 

Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Hitcat said:

 

I'll be coming good in about an hour.. I've booked a hooker for half eleven.

 

sloppy seconds mate 

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, sweetsheri said:

Tad over reacting there but fair do’s

 

Not sure anyone’s called you a pr!ck! 

 

Jeez 

Different humor but where I'm from if a lad posts a picture of a lad sticking a finger up to u while a sign for a pr!ck and hes one for doing it 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...