Jump to content

Ground sale to go through shortly?


Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

Question going through my mind is if in 3-4 years time we have still in tbe Championship then where does this leave us?

Still in the championship would be my guess.

:Sid:

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, matthefish2002 said:

Question going through my mind is if in 3-4 years time we have still in tbe Championship then where does this leave us?

 

you answered your own question, still in the Championship :Sid:

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, pazowl55 said:

Still in the championship would be my guess.

:Sid:

 

Just now, The Night-Owl said:

 

you answered your own question, still in the Championship :Sid:

 

Great minds think alike and post practically the same thing at the exact same time WTF:

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

Question going through my mind is if in 3-4 years time we have still in tbe Championship then where does this leave us?

 

Pi55ing in @Mycroft`s sink 

  • Haha 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Mycroft said:

 

Get a room 

 

We can't they're all full of dirty gits p*****g in sinks, measuring todgers for Sky Sports' pope-o-meter and playing with themselves over BBC news presenters and Sky Sports news presenters :ph34r:WTF::Sid:

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, The Night-Owl said:

 

We can't they're all full of dirty gits p*****g in sinks, measuring todgers for Sky Sports' pope-o-meter and playing with themselves over BBC news presenters and Sky Sports news presenters :ph34r:WTF::Sid:

 

Crikey you have a vivid imagination 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

Question going through my mind is if in 3-4 years time we have still in tbe Championship then where does this leave us?

Pìssing in the sink,

Swinging a rattle,

At 32 Ambleside Avenue Streatham...

In 14th position .....

 

lol

 

 

That would have cost a High Court Judge a fortune back in the day ....

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...