Jump to content
Ash76

Ground sale to go through shortly?

Recommended Posts

Meanwhile, somewhere on Teeside

 

giphy.gif

  • Haha 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Mycroft said:

 

I do that at home just lift up the pots which are in the sink.

Quick Croftypoodledoodles

Your mum's coming back from the Bingo !!!!

Cynthia-Payne.jpg.589c907fcf140bab921b1495289f71a2.jpg

 

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

Quick Croftypoodledoodles

Your mum's coming back from the Bingo !!!!

Cynthia-Payne.jpg.589c907fcf140bab921b1495289f71a2.jpg

 

 

 

I wish she was mate, I wish she was.

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bit disappointed it's only just going through. Shouldn't this have been done weeks ago?!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, Mycroft said:

 

Who says there fake?  

Can't be fake. They sponsor the black bins in stadium? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Mycroft said:

 

I wish she was mate, I wish she was.

You know who that is don't you ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Mycroft said:

 

I do that at home just lift up the pots which are in the sink.

That's it I'm asking our lass to leave a toilet roll by the taps then.

  • Haha 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, asteener1867 said:

Me point is..It distances me from the club....I like to see the ground being all about Wednesday...I don't like the "CHANSIRI" on the North...I don't like advertising hoardings, lighting up like f.ookery of a night , advertising summat that doesn't exist!..It all makes me uncomfortable...and you can all rip the p*ss as much as you like...I'm not mithered...If I'm wrong...its all gravy..I'll hold me hands up....and be happy..but I'm uncomfortable with it

Define “the club”. 

 

Players, managers, the kit, the badge etc. etc. change.

 

Don’t get me wrong I know where you are coming from but “the club” means different things to different people and those filthy c@&ts getting promotion made me an awful lot more uncomfortable than, for example, renaming Hillsborough.

 

I just want to win and if this helps, so be it. 

 

 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Mycroft said:

 

I'm not scoffing trust me I want floodlights, neon lights, pie seller's, rosettes but things move on 

Things do not move on without a basis for 'em moving on....things may LOOK like they are moving on...superficially...but soon them superficial chickens come home to roost in a err..nest like thingy that was built out of ..umm either smoke, mirrors or straw...

Hencetoforward and thereforesince....The chickens never existed and had a roost that they couldn't have built...on account of the the..wotsit i said in me preforementioned...thingy!!

 

 

 

 

FFS!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Uncle Mort AMB said:

That's it I'm asking our lass to leave a toilet roll by the taps then.

And an old knife to chop the log ?

 

 

 

 

 

 

Too early ?..

 

 

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Chansiri pumping even more money into the black hole,  I think you will still get a certain percentage of people who will always be uncomfortable with doing this Regards changing ownership of the ground , personally I take my hat off to the chairman for throwing more money at it but I suspect there will be people who still won’t be happy 

  • Agree 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, asteener1867 said:

Things do not move on without a basis for 'em moving on....things may LOOK like they are moving on...superficially...but soon them superficial chickens come home to roost in a err..nest like thingy that was built out of ..umm either smoke, mirrors or straw...

Hencetoforward and thereforesince....The chickens never existed and had a roost that they couldn't have built...on account of the the..wotsit i said in me preforementioned...thingy!!

 

 

 

 

FFS!

 

Yep

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

You know who that is don't you ?

 

Limahl? 

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When I was a kid in the 50s, everybody in S6 called it The Wednesday Ground, or Owlerton.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Royal_D said:

Chansiri pumping even more money into the black hole,  I think you will still get a certain percentage of people who will always be uncomfortable with doing this Regards changing ownership of the ground , personally I take my hat off to the chairman for throwing more money at it but I suspect there will be people who still won’t be happy 

I'm not unhappy..I'm uncomfortable....like in the sort of way..that you think you might enjoy summat..but have reservations FFS!....

I dunno..Its like if a really fit bird walked up to you in a pub...long legged lithe, perfectly proportioned said

"Hiya big boy".......................but all you could see was what looked like a cold sore on her lip.............

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Mycroft said:

 

I'm not scoffing trust me I want floodlights, neon lights, pie seller's, rosettes but things move on 

Rattles?

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

 

9 minutes ago, OWLERTON GHOST said:

And an old knife to chop the log ?

 

 

 

 

 

 

Too early ?..

 

 

 

I'am not a philistine i'll drink a full bottle of Hai Karate  it'll smell like Henry Cooper for a fortnight and loosen me up , just hope i don't

splash it all over the pots thou.

Edited by Uncle Mort AMB
misspelt
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, casbahowl said:

Rattles?

 

Only ever remembering seeing couple not part of my "experience" and they made a bloody horrible noise.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Jackie Sewell said:

When I was a kid in the 50s, everybody in S6 called it The Wednesday Ground, or Owlerton.

 

yep was owlerton to me 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, bradowl said:

How long will all this take to go through? we need it completing asap if its going to help lift our embargo.

 

The buyer :Chansiri: and the seller :Chansiri: are arguing over the price. 

  • Agree 1
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...