Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Don’t need the armband to be a captain on the pitch. 

 

Westwood & Hutchinson lead by example. We need more of these characters. 

  • Agree 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Brando17 said:

we have no chance of Hector coming back,fully expect groundhog day next season, SB has his hands tied !!!

 

Wouldn't groundhog day involve us signing Hector again? :tango:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Brando17 said:

we have no chance of Hector coming back,fully expect groundhog day next season, SB has his hands tied !!!

Wouldn’t bet on it     UTO 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are posts been deleted from this thread?????????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Andrew6666 said:

Are posts been deleted from this thread?????????

 

Only for incorrect spelling and/or grammar.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Don't understand people saying Lees isn't a natural captain so needs replacing 

Loovens wasn't a Hutchinson type leader, yet numerous players and the likes of CC describe him as the best captain they've ever worked with. Captains come in many different styles

Some players will always be leaders on field armband or not, they don't need the armband. 

 

Don't think anyone here is really able to offer a decent opinion on what Lees is like as part of the group, how he conducts himself, how others react towards him or what impact he has on the players. 

Steve Bruce has also mentioned before about how Lees, his terrific attitude, work ethic and how he is around the place.  

 

If Bruce decides to sticks with him, then thats good enough for me. 
 

  • Like 1
  • Agree 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Sham67 said:

 

Only for incorrect spelling and/or grammar.

You sure about that? 

 

I posted about our legendry striker being captain and its been removed???????

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Andrew6666 said:

You sure about that? 

 

I posted about our legendry striker being captain and its been removed???????

lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Sham67 said:

lol

Nuhiu should be captain, apparently he's an inspiration!!! HEE-HAW

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 03/07/2019 at 01:15, Owlinator said:

Lee's is not a captain. Needs changing.

Fully agree. 

  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Andrew6666 said:

Are posts been deleted from this thread?????????

This and other threads. Complete threads being deleted .

There is little enough to discuss so why some threads that are giving OT contributors something to ramble on about regardless of how irrelevant it may be is ridiculous. WTF:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, WhiteOwl91 said:

Don't understand people saying Lees isn't a natural captain so needs replacing 

Loovens wasn't a Hutchinson type leader, yet numerous players and the likes of CC describe him as the best captain they've ever worked with. Captains come in many different styles

Some players will always be leaders on field armband or not, they don't need the armband. 

 

Don't think anyone here is really able to offer a decent opinion on what Lees is like as part of the group, how he conducts himself, how others react towards him or what impact he has on the players. 

Steve Bruce has also mentioned before about how Lees, his terrific attitude, work ethic and how he is around the place.  

 

If Bruce decides to sticks with him, then thats good enough for me. 
 

100% agree. Took some unnecessary stick through the Jos ( let's change the back four again ) debacle. Back to his best once in a settled defence. One thing is for sure, he has been first choice centre half for the last 4 managers. If Bruce says he is the captain then fine with me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, A12owl said:

This and other threads. Complete threads being deleted .

There is little enough to discuss so why some threads that are giving OT contributors something to ramble on about regardless of how irrelevant it may be is ridiculous. WTF:

Always thought Owlstalk gave everyone a platform to air their views and opinions, now if you don't agree with certain posters views, your comment is deleted - devalues the whole site. 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Andrew6666 said:

Always thought Owlstalk gave everyone a platform to air their views and opinions, now if you don't agree with certain posters views, your comment is deleted - devalues the whole site. 

As long as it's not offensive or against the law I dont see why it's a problem for the mods. 

  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Personally (and surprised others have not said this already) Barry Bannan is the most suitable captain for us

 

He's a winner, leader, our most important player, consistently available, should be captain for me 

  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think he too much Mr. AngryArgueWithTheRef to be captain

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If Sam Hutchinson is able to be involved in majority of games then he should be made captain - The end.

 

Tom Lees simply isn't captain material - not vocal enough and deflects from concentrating on his own game ...

  • Disagree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...