Just after a bit of help I’m flying out to Portugal tomorrow and was wondering if anyone had any information on we’re the players train and if there is a chance to meet them? Cheers 

2 minutes ago, owls79 said:

Just after a bit of help I’m flying out to Portugal tomorrow and was wondering if anyone had any information on we’re the players train and if there is a chance to meet them? Cheers 

Middlewood Road.

Hope that helps.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, owls79 said:

Should have been at OITP fella, plenty of time to meet em. 

Easy does it fella............ Geographical location aside, just a bit of fun. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, owls79 said:

Best of luck, Lee - go earn that contract.

Edited by owlZfan84
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, owls79 said:

I know people on here have been complaining about the lack of information coming out of the club, but surely Mr Chansiri will tell you Steve. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, owls79 said:

Cheers pal finally a bit of sense.

Seriously, you didn't come on here expecting sensible answers did you? It must be a first.....and doomed to disappointment.

This is Owlstalk and we take the p1ss when we want.lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, owls79 said:

Oi Bielsa fizz off and watch your own players you cheating nob.

• Haha 7

26 minutes ago, prowl said:

Seriously, you didn't come on here expecting sensible answers did you? It must be a first.....and doomed to disappointment.

This is Owlstalk and we take the p1ss when we want.lol

Tbh I was expecting it.

2 minutes ago, Spookone said:

Got to be honest, unless I was still 13 or under (which Im not) the last thing I would be thinking of while holidaying in Portugal (lovely place), is trying to meet a bunch of footballers.

Young nephew bugging me

They will either be training at Portimonense S.C ground in Portimao (the ground is about 5 mins walk from the McDonalds in the town centre - as reference point) or maybe at Browns Club, Vilamoura would be my guess.

Interestingly, onfi is an anagram of info. I worked that out all on my own :ph34r:

• Thanks 1