Portugal photos - conspiracies in here

5 hours ago, Kameron said:

You do know there is an option to Ee Orr posters, not sure how it's done but it will block all my posts so you never have to be insulted ever again.

Not me that's being insulted though is it?.:ph34r:

do know how to block a poster, but then I wouldn't know when you were being insulting would I?:rolleyes:

1 hour ago, vulva said:

I’m all for positivity but how the hell can you tell that from them pictures? When the cameras gone they might get the sun beds out, July edition of Razzle and a crate of Sagres. 

66151585_1258305954379690_198587493786845184_n.thumb.jpg.78d87ef8459364219d6615715eaaf76d.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, hugeowl said:

The minimum I would expect is for us to be maximum fitness  

Good to hear 

Yeah

Don't think SB would stand for anything less.

1 hour ago, George said:

FB_IMG_1562092891179.jpg

We have donkey (Victoria) Hen (Betty) and two dogs Meg and Nell so far. 

I will not show her this photo, thanks for help if you ever need help on here do not be afraid to ask.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, owlZfan84 said:

Right, I thought I'd kick us off as there are bound to be plenty of these threads over the next few days...

Who's this? Spotted the fella in one of Doom's photos earlier this morning on Twitter.

image.png.889668ef605a1fb24e0fc35251db81f4.png

George hirst :ghoulguy:

Edited by Lomas613
  • Haha 3

12 minutes ago, swfc.4.ever said:

Don't you think hair is a bit too dark to be Borner?

I wonder if that sentence has ever been uttered before, anywhere in the world?

Maybe mates did when they were playing hide and seek and Börner (it could be any of the Börner’s) was quite a distance away with the sun behind him? I dunno really. It’s just a guess.

1 hour ago, MAL said:

66151585_1258305954379690_198587493786845184_n.thumb.jpg.78d87ef8459364219d6615715eaaf76d.jpg

Well the whitwell massive are heading out to join the pre season training camp on Saturday. We know next season is going to be on a different level so we need to be prepared. So it will be Guinness at east mids at 5am. Few beers on the plane. Then the real work begins when we get to Albufeira. It’s gonna be bloody tough. But we intend to be at our best so we are fully prepared for reading. Come on boys. Let’s do this

• Haha 6

8 hours ago, OughtibridgeOwl said:

Can’t be harrised to read the whole thread, but are the three new players their?

see what I did there? Good eh?

No.

• Haha 1