Portugal photos - conspiracies in here

56 minutes ago, The Night-Owl said:

looks like he wears extra big shorts to hide it or it really is the Kes football scene scenario, unable to afford kit and having to borrow irregular sized pieces of kit :Sid:

are you sure it’s not a summer dress ??

4B98FA50-F8BD-4E6D-A4F8-ACFEDDF0C71A.jpeg

• Haha 3

39 minutes ago, Quist said:

I have been through Howsons photos and can see nothing unusual. I think Thorniley and Borner are two asked about.

My daughter liked picture of donkey. I now have to go and see if our donkey wants to play football. By the way I know Ball has been added to above pic but I do most things for quiet life.

Do you also eat her easter eggs and then help her look for them?

2 hours ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

I'm 99% sure that's Thorniley.

The only thing which makes me think not is he has sideburns in the top pic and Thorniley doesn't. Unless he hasn't shaved that side.

Changed his shorts and boots and hair then.

1 hour ago, Kameron said:

I can't be sure because my binoculars are a little steamed up  but i think Nuhiu is taking part in this afternoon training session.

donkey-ball.jpg

OK, so we know you don't like Nuhiu!

FFS can't you just let it go.

Your repeated "donkey" posts are insulting, unnecessary, unfunny and Oh so bloody boring.

You've posted your opinions about Atdhe often enough, maybe it's time to give it a rest, or perhaps grow up a little.:wacko:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Guest Kameron
10 minutes ago, oldtawnyowl said:

OK, so we know you don't like Nuhiu!

FFS can't you just let it go.

Your repeated "donkey" posts are insulting, unnecessary, unfunny and Oh so bloody boring.

You've posted your opinions about Atdhe often enough, maybe it's time to give it a rest, or perhaps grow up a little.:wacko:

You do know there is an option to Ee Orr posters, not sure how it's done but it will block all my posts so you never have to be insulted ever again.

Edited by Kameron

2 hours ago, The Night-Owl said:

looks like he wears extra big shorts to hide it or it really is the Kes football scene scenario, unable to afford kit and having to borrow irregular sized pieces of kit :Sid:

German fashion mate. Always looks like something out of the 70s.

• Haha 1