Portugal photos - conspiracies in here

2 minutes ago, Birley Owl 1867 said:

I'm 99% sure that's Thorniley.

The only thing which makes me think not is he has sideburns in the top pic and Thorniley doesn't. Unless he hasn't shaved that side.

That isn't a side burn its shadows from cheekbones. 

Edited by kilbyj

39 minutes ago, owlZfan84 said:

Right, I thought I'd kick us off as there are bound to be plenty of these threads over the next few days...

Who's this? Spotted the fella in one of Doom's photos earlier this morning on Twitter.

image.png.889668ef605a1fb24e0fc35251db81f4.png

Loris Benito?  Seems to be running away from a Pine Martin.

• Haha 7

"nobody told me there would be days like these!"

1 hour ago, owlZfan84 said:

Right, I thought I'd kick us off as there are bound to be plenty of these threads over the next few days...

Who's this? Spotted the fella in one of Doom's photos earlier this morning on Twitter.

Jacob Buttercup minus the beard 

• Haha 1

I think that we have signed Eco mentalist / TV wilderness junkie Steve Backshall.......his fondness for Owls is well documented:

Image result for steve backshall

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Guest Kameron

I can't be sure because my binoculars are a little steamed up  but i think Nuhiu is taking part in this afternoon training session.

donkey-ball.jpg

I have been through Howsons photos and can see nothing unusual. I think Thorniley and Borner are two asked about.

My daughter liked picture of donkey. I now have to go and see if our donkey wants to play football. By the way I know Ball has been added to above pic but I do most things for quiet life.

• Haha 2

Just now, Quist said:

I have been through Howsons photos and can see nothing unusual. I think Thorniley and Borner are two asked about.

My daughter liked picture of donkey. I now have to go and see if our donkey wants to play football. By the way I know Ball has been added to above pic but I do most things for quiet life.

Try his hard drive!!!

• Haha 2

Keiren Dyer ?