Lee Cattermole

Would prefer us to if we are looking at lower league freebies to look at some 20/22 year old league one guys who could possibly improve with coaching and worse case scenario sell on for a bit of profit. 

Maybe try the lad jack Lee there in pre season. He had a few appearances on the bench last season. 

Even just move the "New improved Palmer there" 

Anything rather than cattermole. 

Yes he's a leader, but so was loovens and his legs had gone, so was time to move on. Oh yes to Sunderland lol

Old... 

Slow.... 

Deemed PAST IT and NOT WORTH keeping by a team in a division lower.. 

Its a no from me..... NEXT rumour?? 

Edited by shezzas left peg

6 minutes ago, WatfordOwl said:

"When I recently checked OT there was fookall in the rumour"

Lazy bstard Howson.

When I checked on the Star there was fookall in any news for the last five years...especially from that so calledfookin' journalist Howson

• Haha 2

18 minutes ago, Royal_D said:

Some serious drama queens on here

Cattermole is better than Pelupessy, by some distance aswell 

Very true, I’d rather see Cattermole on the team sheet than other options. 

no thanks old and past it ,aint we just got shut of david jones why get rid of one to replace with another. also the 3 new signings are a gamble , harris has only played 94 games in 10 years since he made his league debut (yes he was young then and played u18/u23 games) odubajo is a good player but he had a very very serious injury what kept him out after the 2016 playoff final until sept 26th 2018 that's 2years and 4 months without playing ,he played 30 games last season so hopefully his injury nightmare is over ,he is very highly rated by the Brentford support . these 3 signings could be excellent if we can keep them fit  .