Lee Cattermole

6 hours ago, hirstyboywonder said:

Your memories of Carlton Palmer's 2nd spell and Soldvedt's time at Hillsborough appear to be a lot fonder than mine! 

Initially they gave us some impetus and kept us up as I recall. It couldn’t last but they gave us a boost. 

3 hours ago, sonofbert2 said:

He was on 32k a week there according to my Sunderland st holder bro' in law who knows his shizzle.

If we continue to quadruple players wages, that would put Lee Cattermole on 124k per week. 

No wonder he's left Sunderland by mutual consent.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, bigash_swfc said:

If we continue to quadruple players wages, that would put Lee Cattermole on 124k per week. 

No wonder he's left Sunderland by mutual consent.

Just as long as he dosnt ask for the 400k a werk we paid Jones.

I think SB knows what he’s doing

he knows the Championship & he knows Cattermole. 

in Bruce I trust 

he’s not going to spunk his wad of cash on someone who won’t fit in. 

I know LC has a reputation, but he’s not scared to go into a tackle & rough up some players. Exactly what we need imo 

Edited by j17tjp

Let me clear one thing in my mind. 

Situation  (No specific player intended, nor any specific club)  - We have a player who's being paid £100,00 per week. We agree to let him go at the end of his contract. He becomes a free agent at the end of his contract. No-one shows any interest in him.What happens next? Does the player a) continue to belong to us, and we pay his wages, or b) does the player simply go on the dole and we cease to pay him.  

Serious question.

52 minutes ago, Buxtongent said:

Situation  (No specific player intended, nor any specific club)  - We have a player who's being paid £100,00 per week. We agree to let him go at the end of his contract. He becomes a free agent at the end of his contract. No-one shows any interest in him.What happens next? Does the player a) continue to belong to us, and we pay his wages, or b) does the player simply go on the dole and we cease to pay him.  

Serious question.

Clue is in there somewhere. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Buxtongent said:

Serious question.

Buxton, really.?