WTF is happening?

It's no longer 'our' Club.

We have no right to know what's going on. We are simply customers. Customers that are expected to buy a product we have no knowledge of and have not seen or heard about. If we don't like it, then tough.

It's the Chansiri way.

WAWAW?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Fuzzy logics said:

We have no right to know what's going on. We are simply customers. Customers that are expected to buy a product we have no knowledge of and have not seen or heard about. If we don't like it, then tough.

It's the Chansiri way.

WAWAW?

Some Would argue if you've never been a share holder then its never been your club as such and you've always been a customer under other owners not just Mr Chansiri 

The OP is a regular poster on all things owlstalk yet says not sure what’s going on? Bit weird if you ask me, either you’re feigning ignorance or your other posts on all other things are based on knowing slightly less than sod all??  

12 minutes ago, Fuzzy logics said:

It's the Chansiri way.

WAWAW?

Yeah it’s definitely all down to Chansiri, nothing like this ever happens at other football clubs , or it isn’t just modern day football at all

1 minute ago, PARKOWL said:

Some Would argue if you've never been a share holder then its never been your club as such and you've always been a customer under other owners not just Mr Chansiri 

I have.

Either way, the fact is that I cannot remember a time where the fans have been as marginalised and alienated in the past 45 years.

Mr C has paid for the right to do as he wishes, however, doesn't mean to say i have to like it. Just my opinion of course.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fuzzy logics said:

I have.

Either way, the fact is that I cannot remember a time where the fans have been as marginalised and alienated in the past 45 years.

Mr C has paid for the right to do as he wishes, however, doesn't mean to say i have to like it. Just my opinion of course.

Not even the time we had a chairman that wanted to take the fans to court for speaking there mind ?

I wouldn’t say it’s a black out of the club withholding information. It’s that time of year and it’s always quiet.

However Beholder is kind of right. I don’t know what’s going on with these ‘extra funds’ we’ve raised. If we’ve sold the club. The rumours about players already having signed. I only really know about the soft embargo.

Haven't had to read. And the threads are too long. I like the transfer rumour thread but like an idiot I’ve wasted time getting to page 170 with most of it pointless chatter not relating to transfers or rumours. I know players linked will then generate debate, but it goes on for 5 pages.

A little summary is helpful for those of us who unfortunately haven’t had as much time to read.

3 minutes ago, Fuzzy logics said:

I have.

Have we though or is it just the usual suspects posting their vitriol against the chairman on here that make it appear that way?

I think back to the DA era where we didn't have a pot to wee wee in and were called cretins etc

• Like 1

We don't even know who owns the Club!

On top of secret embargo's, mysterious share issues, threats of selling up, arguing with fans, unilateral changes of identity, tickets, kits etc. Ive had enough. 

Could just be me and all the above is ok with the majority of fans. 

35 minutes ago, Fuzzy logics said:

WAWAW?

This is a registered trademark that is protected by International copyright laws. Reproduciton and distribution of the trademark without written permission of the sponsor is prohibited.  Expect a knock at the door within the next 1867 minutes. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Fuzzy logics said:

We don't even know who owns the Club!

On top of secret embargo's, mysterious share issues, threats of selling up, arguing with fans, unilateral changes of identity, tickets, kits etc. Ive had enough. 

Could just be me and all the above is ok with the majority of fans. 

The fact we know there's an embargo pretty much means it's not a secret. 

"Unilateral changes of identity"

• Still called Sheffield Wednesday
  • we still play at Hillsborough
  • we still play in blue and white
  • we are still FA cup holders,
  • Still premier League founder members

Not sure where this change of identify gonads has come from?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, bigdan2003 said:

Not sure where this change of identify gonads has come from?

It's cos we have to be respectful of the King of Thailand now..

and we have a long history of mocking and berating him..

or something...