WTF is happening?

Been two months now of news blackout.

Few rumours trickling through but nothing concrete.

The threads are too long to find any information and alot of it is contradictory.

Is anyone aware of what the heck is going on at the club?

Are we under an embargo? Have we signed players but not telling? Are people chilled or anxious?

Could do with a thread with some solid info.

Cmon Owlstalkers. Surprise me. Try and resist turning the thread into an avalanche of bullshlt. It doesn't have to be that way :biggrin:

• Haha 2

Guest addedtime

News blackout?? Don't think so.

Don't forget the news about the VIP breakfast deal you can but at OITP

1 minute ago, Beholder said:

The threads are too long to find any information and alot of it is contradictory.

Are we under an embargo? Have we signed players but not telling? Are people chilled or anxious?

Cmon Owlstalkers. Surprise me. Try and resist turning the thread into an avalanche of bullshlt. It doesn't have to be that way :biggrin:

Are you trying to create a sh!tstorm Friday?

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Beholder said:

Pop down to OITP and approach the chairman respectfully.  I'm sure he'll answer any questions you have.

• Like 1

If we were like Man Utd we would have dedicated journalists trying their best to snoop out stories

But we aren't, so we don't

It's mid season.

If you're a fan that is Owlstalk level it gets frustrating-but it's little different at other championship clubs.

Edited by Ellis Rimmer

13 minutes ago, Beholder said:

players start pre season today 

owls in the park sunday 

club finances and share issue restructured to raise £20 million

Soft embargo until EFL ratify the finances

Cant release the kit due to legal wranglings over ownership of WAWAW

Players go to Portugal monday 

Westwood Palmer Lee all agree contract extensions 

Think that about covers it i think 

Solid is one of the four fundamental states of matter (the others being liquid, gas, and plasma). In solids particles are closely packed. It is characterized by structural rigidity and resistance to changes of shape or volume. Unlike liquid, a solid object does not flow to take on the shape of its container, nor does it expand to fill the entire volume available to it like a gas does. The atoms in a solid are tightly bound to each other, either in a regular geometric lattice (crystalline solids, which include metals and ordinary ice) or irregularly (an amorphous solid such as common window glass). Solids cannot be compressed with little pressure whereas gases can be compressed with little pressure because in gases molecules are loosely packed.

The branch of physics that deals with solids is called solid-state physics, and is the main branch of condensed matter physics (which also includes liquids). Materials science is primarily concerned with the physical and chemical properties of solids. Solid-state chemistry is especially concerned with the synthesis of novel materials, as well as the science of identification and chemical composition.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, PARKOWL said:

players start pre season today 

owls in the park sunday 

club finances and share issue restructured to raise £20 million

Soft embargo until EFL ratify the finances

Cant release the kit due to legal wranglings over ownership of WAWAW

Players go to Portugal monday 

Westwood Palmer Lee all agree contract extensions 

Think that about covers it i think 

Aha someone with their finger on the pulse.

Cheers pal 

Good summary. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, bobness said:

Solid is one of the four fundamental states of matter (the others being liquid, gas, and plasma). In solids particles are closely packed. It is characterized by structural rigidity and resistance to changes of shape or volume. Unlike liquid, a solid object does not flow to take on the shape of its container, nor does it expand to fill the entire volume available to it like a gas does. The atoms in a solid are tightly bound to each other, either in a regular geometric lattice (crystalline solids, which include metals and ordinary ice) or irregularly (an amorphous solid such as common window glass). Solids cannot be compressed with little pressure whereas gases can be compressed with little pressure because in gases molecules are loosely packed.

The branch of physics that deals with solids is called solid-state physics, and is the main branch of condensed matter physics (which also includes liquids). Materials science is primarily concerned with the physical and chemical properties of solids. Solid-state chemistry is especially concerned with the synthesis of novel materials, as well as the science of identification and chemical composition.

• Haha 5

15 minutes ago, Sham67 said:

Pop down to OITP and approach the chairman respectfully.  I'm sure he'll answer any questions you have.

There is a reason it's called the closed season.

When something interesting happens will find out.

I’m actually quite relaxed about it. There’s obviously something going on with the shares issue or sale of the ground and until this has been ratified/rubber stamped by the EFL, we cannot announce our signings. Given we have been strongly linked to signing Hector, Aarons, Onomah, Morsy and Hugill, I am confident that we will see an announcement from the club shortly.

The only worry I have is Chansiri negotiating sales of Rhodes, Winnall and potentially Joao to allow Bruce to mould his squad further.