Kadeem Harris

This from a very knowledgeable Cardiff friend of mine... 

No he did his knee ligaments the season before last which stopped him in his tracks and he missed half that season & the start of the promotion one, by that time NML was flying for us so he never got a look in after, he clearly had a sulk & rubbed Warnock the wrong way, he was pretty much fit last year but only had a few run outs, MOM at home to Fulham though.. 

So to recap, he’s been fit for a while, has pace to burn and doesn’t get on with Colin. It’s a yes for me!! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

6 hours ago, Box_Man said:

Most Cardiff fans are upset he’s left, they think he could do a great job for them in the Championship.

I trust Bruce, right type of signing, Young, athletic, doesn’t get injured that much best years ahead of him hopefully if we’ve signed him.

Hes 26 and only played 110 games...due to injury!! He’s averages 15-20 games a season

Most 26 year olds have clocked up 200/250 plus games by his age. 

Is there another internet forum as bipolar as Owlstalk?! 

He's free

He's a good age

He's quick

He's versatile 

He's spoken highly of by previous clubs fans

The pros far outweigh the cons but lets have a moan anyway! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, Box_Man said:

Most Cardiff fans are upset he’s left, they think he could do a great job for them in the Championship.

I trust Bruce, right type of signing, Young, athletic, doesn’t get injured that much best years ahead of him hopefully if we’ve signed him.

That's some impressive research you've done there.  How did you track them all down so quickly?

Guest wilyfox

Harris is probably our replacement for Matias who was only a bit part player for us, so I don't mind taking a chance on him. Hopefully he'll surprise and make a bigger impact overall than Marco did during his 4yrs. 

8 hours ago, Box_Man said:

Most Watford fans were upset when we signed “The Professor”; and look how that turned out!

• Haha 6

8 hours ago, pazowl55 said:

Sometimes the signings we think aren't going to be that good turn out to be the best ones.

Fully agree with you mate. When we signed Hector I think most were underwhelmed because of the many errors he showed at Hull. We all know how that one turned out. Also Kieren Lee.... Dave Jones signed him then didn't pick him for 3 months stating "he's not ready". No wonder why Jones got the boot is it?!

8 minutes ago, stevie snerklebox said:

Fully agree with you mate. When we signed Hector I think most were underwhelmed because of the many errors he showed at Hull. We all know how that one turned out. Also Kieren Lee.... Dave Jones signed him then didn't pick him for 3 months stating "he's not ready". No wonder why Jones got the boot is it?!

And the opposite aswell.  Look how excited we all got when we signed Abdi. He turned out to be one of our worst signings in recent years.

57 minutes ago, wilyfox said:

Harris is probably our replacement for Matias who was only a bit part player for us, so I don't mind taking a chance on him. Hopefully he'll surprise and make a bigger impact overall than Marco did during his 4yrs. 

He might open a shop selling better tarts.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Essix Blue said:

Reports we’ve signed him from Cardiff. 

signed a 3 year deal or 2 year with 1 year option, passed medical, third signing, might even all be announced today as players due in tomorrow for all their pre-season medical examinations