Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Reports we’ve signed him from Cardiff. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Big if true.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Kadeem can redeem himself with us.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, sMacLean said:

Kadeem can redeem himself with us.

 

Has he been a bad boy?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, flo said:

Big if true.

 

He’s that good? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Underwhelmed if true. Pacy, but average ball passer and crap defensively. We can do better business. 

  • Agree 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Most Cardiff fans are upset he’s left, they think he could do a great job for them in the Championship.

 

I trust Bruce, right type of signing, Young, athletic, doesn’t get injured that much best years ahead of him hopefully if we’ve signed him.

  • Agree 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Box_Man said:

Most Cardiff fans are upset he’s left, they think he could do a great job for them in the Championship.

 

I trust Bruce, right type of signing, Young, athletic, doesn’t get injured that much best years ahead of him hopefully if we’ve signed him.

 

I may be wrong but I think I read he has suffered with a bad injury not that long ago. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

 

I may be wrong but I think I read he has suffered with a bad injury not that long ago. 

Think he had 3 months out with an ankle injury, worth the gamble in my opinion 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sometimes the signings we think aren't going to be that good turn out to be the best ones.

  • Agree 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, daztheowl said:

Underwhelmed if true. Pacy, but average ball passer and crap defensively. We can do better business. 

 

Not sure we can on a free. The pace alone  and a bit of experience in this league and above is worth a shot if we don’t need to pay a big fee and wage. 

 

We supposedly want josh bowler from Everton on loan also but so do plenty of others 

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

 

Not sure we can on a free. The pace alone  and a bit of experience in this league and above is worth a shot if we don’t need to pay a big fee and wage. 

 

We supposedly want josh bowler from Everton on loan also but so do plenty of others 

 

True, but methinks bench warmer at best. I'd rather see money spent on a quality loan. Just hope he finally comes good if we have bagged him. 

  • Agree 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Decent signing. It's one of those ones that doesn't seem that exciting on paper, he could either flatter to deceive or he could thrive in a change of scenery with some trust and belief. I think there's a good reason why Cardiff fans were disappointed to see him let go, which is equally positive and negative, that they only saw rare flashes of his ability and never really saw enough of him or his best consistently enough. Although he might be a squad player at first, I've got a feeling he might thrive under Bruce and (hopefully) might win us over and surprise some of us.

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, daztheowl said:

 

True, but methinks bench warmer at best. I'd rather see money spent on a quality loan. Just hope he finally comes good if we have bagged him. 

You're going to be pleasantly surprised

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, HOOTIE AND THE poo TU said:

You're going to be pleasantly surprised

 

Sincerely hope so Hoots

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shocked about this.

  • Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cant claim to know much about this lad apart from what ive read, but some attacking pace is exactly what we need, 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, daztheowl said:

Underwhelmed if true. Pacy, but average ball passer and crap defensively. We can do better business. 

Only on Owlstalk 

Edited by Blue and white
  • Agree 4
  • Haha 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

 

I may be wrong but I think I read he has suffered with a bad injury not that long ago. 

 

4 hours ago, Box_Man said:

Think he had 3 months out with an ankle injury, worth the gamble in my opinion 

 

On the surface this looks a strange signing.

 

18/19 - played 599 minutes

17/18 - played 94 minutes

16/17 - played 2238 minutes

15/16 - played 915 minutes

 

So, between the age of 23 and 26 his playing time has been Matias-esque.

 

Bruce has said on several occasions that he wants to understand and improve our dire injury record. Therefore, I have little doubt that he has gone into this signing eyes wide-open, and that the medical team are very happy and the cost reflects his playing history.

 

But still, an odd one. Needless to say I wish Kadeem all the best here and hope we have landed a good player, who, just turned 26, could have his best season ahead of him.

 

 

  • Agree 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...