Germany Trip - Lubeck

Flights booked to Germany. I'm only doing one of the games, Lubeck on the Friday. 
Flying out to Hamburg from Manc at 0640, I am thinking of heading straight up to Lubeck. My hotel is right by the train station. 

Are we expecting to take a few? Would be great to take over the city! It looks like a great place. Plenty of bars and all walkable. 

Got my flights for £160 return, and used a Hotels.com free night for the hotel, so it's cost me £165 so far. Cheaper than a last minute train to the south! 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Geohay said:

Flights booked to Germany. I'm only doing one of the games, Lubeck on the Friday. 
Flying out to Hamburg from Manc at 0640, I am thinking of heading straight up to Lubeck. My hotel is right by the train station. 

Are we expecting to take a few? Would be great to take over the city! It looks like a great place. Plenty of bars and all walkable. 

Got my flights for £160 return, and used a Hotels.com free night for the hotel, so it's cost me £165 so far. Cheaper than a last minute train to the south! 

Where you staying? There’s 3 of us staying at the Baseler Hof which is next to the train station. There’s quite a few on my twitter going so I reckon there will be a fair few of us out there.

Looking at flights for 4 of us at the moment into Hamburg Thursday and home Monday.

People planning on staying in Lubeck and Kiel might be interested to know that Hamburg are playing Anderlecht on the Saturday if you fancy an extra game and new ground to visit.

How much are people paying for hotels?

2 hours ago, Germanowl said:

I'll miss both German Games .... I'll be in Sheffield!!!

At least I'll get to Owls in the Park this year.

haha WOW!

Reminds me of when my brother moved back to England like a month before we played Kaiserslautern away in the early 90's, he lived in between there and Stuttgart, missed me free digs!!