iFollow Renewal

On 28/06/2019 at 11:44, Mr. Tom said:

I use one of the biggest and ‘best’ paid VPN services with hundreds of servers/IP addresses worldwide, and I can’t find a single one that isn’t blocked by iFollow.

I know which one you're talking about. Try the Albanian servers, still worked for me last season when others didn't.

• Thanks 1

On ‎25‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 12:24, yeadonowl said:

with a decent IPTV subscription you get the best of all coverage

Wednesday on sky then its covered

Wednesday midweek game then it's on IPTV Sky red button

Wednesday chosen as main game then it's shown on ESPN+ etc

Wednesday none of the above then game on iFollow

only problems I had last year were West Brom and first 10 mins of Rotherham

Decent IPTV subscription? any clues?

You pay your money you take your chances I suppose. Read a couple of cases last season where they bought the IPTV subscription, not owls related, and the sites were closed down after a couple of games. No refund.

59 minutes ago, darra said:

You pay your money you take your chances I suppose. Read a couple of cases last season where they bought the IPTV subscription, not owls related, and the sites were closed down after a couple of games. No refund.

to be fair I've only ever subscribed for 3 months at a time and for £25, even if goes off after a couple of weeks then it's only the same kind of price of sky

I have been stung a couple of times but only after watching a PPV fight, so not really too much out of pocket

51 minutes ago, darra said:

Read a few weeks ago that companies such as ifollow, Sky are going in hard on IPTV. Not sure how though.

They are really going in hard Darra ...

First ones to get hammered are the dipsticks who boast about it and tòss it around football forums   .......

lol

• Haha 2

I get emails from an American site every few weeks about Kodi and IPTV. Last one was saying that the big media companies are looking to do to IPTV what they seem to have done to Kodi and limit its use.

14 minutes ago, darra said:

I get emails from an American site every few weeks about Kodi and IPTV. Last one was saying that the big media companies are looking to do to IPTV what they seem to have done to Kodi and limit its use.

Kodi devs became wise to the prospect of making a few quid and started to make their efforts only available to subscription services like real debrid

Streaming isn’t technically illegal as you never own the content. Hosting or selling the content is when it becomes illegal

13 minutes ago, yeadonowl said:

Kodi devs became wise to the prospect of making a few quid and started to make their efforts only available to subscription services like real debrid

Streaming isn’t technically illegal as you never own the content. Hosting or selling the content is when it becomes illegal

What is illegal streaming? ... In short, if you are streaming and watching - for free - films, TV shows or sport that should be paid for (or that are not legally available in the UK), then you are streaming illegally

The advice from legal experts is that any service offering freestreaming, or downloading, or to watch movies online for free, is probably illegal.

Although streaming movies via the internet doesn't directly break any laws in the UK, it does go against international copyright laws.16 Jun 2019

Edited by darra

On 03/07/2019 at 15:01, andytrig said:

Just subscribed for next season. I don't think €130 is a bad deal to be able to watch the majority of our games live. Be interesting to see what this season's service is like, especially now they've upgraded to 4 cameras. 

Same here. Well worth the price if you live abroad I would say. 

Can anyone confirm whether or not Full Match Replays are still included in the Audio Package?

Personally, they're more use to me than listening to Rob O'Neill's blood pressure reach critical everytime the ball gets played near the opponent's goal

... or John Pearson trying to blow my laptop speakers everytime we score

lol