Jump to content

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, hawksmore said:

Anyone with a decent IPTV subscription they can recommend feel free to pm me as I need a new one 

 

garymegson

Me too please. I've no idea how IPTV works or what kit works best, any advice would be much appreciated. I'm in the UK so can't use  ifollow much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Do you have to watch the match live using an Iptv subscription or can you pick games up from the kick-off during or after the game?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, yeadonowl said:

with a decent IPTV subscription you get the best of all coverage

 

Wednesday on sky then its covered

Wednesday midweek game then it's on IPTV Sky red button

Wednesday chosen as main game then it's shown on ESPN+ etc

Wednesday none of the above then game on iFollow

 

only problems I had last year were West Brom and first 10 mins of Rotherham

Thanks for the PM, much appreciated. I did reply on the messaging service but I've never used it before so in case you don't get it I just want to say thank you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Any info on IPTV would be appreciated too. No idea how to use it.

 

Deciding whether to stick with Ifollow audio or whether worth paying more if I can watch most games.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/06/2019 at 04:53, GerOwl said:

Hey guys,

 

Just a quick one. Those looking to cancel iFollow must do so before the end of tomorrow otherwise it will get automatically renewed/charged on the 1st July. 

 

 

I am seriously thinking about cancelling this year. IPTV has such a strong iFollow section nowadays and no "black out" games. 


Elaborate please? My credit card on file had expired and I haven't manually renewed (yet) for iFollow, what is this IPTV?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/06/2019 at 12:24, yeadonowl said:

with a decent IPTV subscription you get the best of all coverage

 

Wednesday on sky then its covered

Wednesday midweek game then it's on IPTV Sky red button

Wednesday chosen as main game then it's shown on ESPN+ etc

Wednesday none of the above then game on iFollow

 

only problems I had last year were West Brom and first 10 mins of Rotherham

 

I would say use iFollow as a back-up option and use it on a pay per match basis to mop up any games not being broadcast or unavailable by other means.

 

This will work out more cost effective than forking out for the whole season pass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it not illegal to use those IPTV services. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Nigel Farage said:

Is it not illegal to use those IPTV services. 

It's a Gray area :)

 

the illegal bit is technical the people streaming the channels.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, agentwalker said:

It's a Gray area :)

 

the illegal bit is technical the people streaming the channels.

Good. Thanks for that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/06/2019 at 11:53, GerOwl said:

Hey guys,

 

Just a quick one. Those looking to cancel iFollow must do so before the end of tomorrow otherwise it will get automatically renewed/charged on the 1st July. 

 

 

I am seriously thinking about cancelling this year. IPTV has such a strong iFollow section nowadays and no "black out" games. 

Do you know its cheaper to get it monthly and cancel it after the season ends?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27/06/2019 at 09:40, owl4528 said:

 

I would say use iFollow as a back-up option and use it on a pay per match basis to mop up any games not being broadcast or unavailable by other means.

 

This will work out more cost effective than forking out for the whole season pass.

Me too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/06/2019 at 12:44, beano said:

I'm considering getting this this year.

 

If I were to purchase and use alongside a VPN, would I be able to watch the matches (like an overseas subscriber) rather than just get the audio (like a UK subscriber)?

 

I use one of the biggest and ‘best’ paid VPN services with hundreds of servers/IP addresses worldwide, and I can’t find a single one that isn’t blocked by iFollow.

 

I also cant use Firefox with iFollow unless I disable all my cookie/tracker-blockers, which frustrates me no end. I’ve paid for the service, now I have to give you loads of personal info on top of that to use it? Pfft.

 

You may actually have more luck with a little-known/niche/indie VPN, but then that’s more of a potential risk to you. Tricky call.

 

Edited by Mr. Tom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 27/06/2019 at 00:35, swfc-dan said:

Any info on IPTV would be appreciated too. No idea how to use it.

 

Deciding whether to stick with Ifollow audio or whether worth paying more if I can watch most games.

Me too please

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Daizan10 said:

Do you know its cheaper to get it monthly and cancel it after the season ends?

 

I was wondering if that was the case, I have it monthly at mo, and did cancel at end of Season, it's a bit of a bind to cancel, you have to send em an email

for them to cancel, which isn't good, should be a way to do it on the site, just another way to make it harder for people to cancel, in the hope I suppose that you cant be bothered to jump through hoops to cancel.

Edited by daleblue

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Daizan10 said:

Do you know its cheaper to get it monthly and cancel it after the season ends?

 

No monthly option for overseas subscribers as far as I know. Just season or match pass. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎25‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 14:34, A12owl said:

1 in the bogs

1 in the bar

1 in the concourse

And if you are lucky 1 on the match. 

I was going to put " 1 on the game" but thought better of it. 

 

 

Deffo need one on the Kop to catch that hand shandy couple. I'll buy my ST in the seat next to hers and seef she's abitdextrous  :Sid:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just subscribed for next season. I don't think €130 is a bad deal to be able to watch the majority of our games live. Be interesting to see what this season's service is like, especially now they've upgraded to 4 cameras. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

IPTV is the way forward. 

It's the future. 

I've tasted it. 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 03/07/2019 at 09:01, andytrig said:

Just subscribed for next season. I don't think €130 is a bad deal to be able to watch the majority of our games live. Be interesting to see what this season's service is like, especially now they've upgraded to 4 cameras. 

Did they announce that the 4 camera's were box Brownie's

:Chansiri:

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Read a few weeks ago that companies such as ifollow, Sky are going in hard on IPTV. Not sure how though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...