iFollow Renewal

22 hours ago, yeadonowl said:

with a decent IPTV subscription you get the best of all coverage

Wednesday on sky then its covered

Wednesday midweek game then it's on IPTV Sky red button

Wednesday chosen as main game then it's shown on ESPN+ etc

Wednesday none of the above then game on iFollow

only problems I had last year were West Brom and first 10 mins of Rotherham

Thanks for the PM, much appreciated. I did reply on the messaging service but I've never used it before so in case you don't get it I just want to say thank you.

On 25/06/2019 at 04:53, GerOwl said:

Hey guys,

Just a quick one. Those looking to cancel iFollow must do so before the end of tomorrow otherwise it will get automatically renewed/charged on the 1st July. 

I am seriously thinking about cancelling this year. IPTV has such a strong iFollow section nowadays and no "black out" games. 

Elaborate please? My credit card on file had expired and I haven't manually renewed (yet) for iFollow, what is this IPTV?

On 25/06/2019 at 12:24, yeadonowl said:

with a decent IPTV subscription you get the best of all coverage

Wednesday on sky then its covered

Wednesday midweek game then it's on IPTV Sky red button

Wednesday chosen as main game then it's shown on ESPN+ etc

Wednesday none of the above then game on iFollow

only problems I had last year were West Brom and first 10 mins of Rotherham

I would say use iFollow as a back-up option and use it on a pay per match basis to mop up any games not being broadcast or unavailable by other means.

This will work out more cost effective than forking out for the whole season pass.

On 25/06/2019 at 11:53, GerOwl said:

Hey guys,

Just a quick one. Those looking to cancel iFollow must do so before the end of tomorrow otherwise it will get automatically renewed/charged on the 1st July. 

I am seriously thinking about cancelling this year. IPTV has such a strong iFollow section nowadays and no "black out" games. 

Do you know its cheaper to get it monthly and cancel it after the season ends?

On 27/06/2019 at 09:40, owl4528 said:

I would say use iFollow as a back-up option and use it on a pay per match basis to mop up any games not being broadcast or unavailable by other means.

This will work out more cost effective than forking out for the whole season pass.

Me too

On 25/06/2019 at 12:44, beano said:

I'm considering getting this this year.

If I were to purchase and use alongside a VPN, would I be able to watch the matches (like an overseas subscriber) rather than just get the audio (like a UK subscriber)?

I use one of the biggest and ‘best’ paid VPN services with hundreds of servers/IP addresses worldwide, and I can’t find a single one that isn’t blocked by iFollow.

I also cant use Firefox with iFollow unless I disable all my cookie/tracker-blockers, which frustrates me no end. I’ve paid for the service, now I have to give you loads of personal info on top of that to use it? Pfft.

You may actually have more luck with a little-known/niche/indie VPN, but then that’s more of a potential risk to you. Tricky call.

Edited by Mr. Tom

On 27/06/2019 at 00:35, swfc-dan said:

Any info on IPTV would be appreciated too. No idea how to use it.

Deciding whether to stick with Ifollow audio or whether worth paying more if I can watch most games.

Me too please

5 hours ago, Daizan10 said:

I was wondering if that was the case, I have it monthly at mo, and did cancel at end of Season, it's a bit of a bind to cancel, you have to send em an email

for them to cancel, which isn't good, should be a way to do it on the site, just another way to make it harder for people to cancel, in the hope I suppose that you cant be bothered to jump through hoops to cancel.

Edited by daleblue

7 hours ago, Daizan10 said:

No monthly option for overseas subscribers as far as I know. Just season or match pass. 

On ‎25‎/‎06‎/‎2019 at 14:34, A12owl said:

1 in the bogs

1 in the bar

1 in the concourse

And if you are lucky 1 on the match. 

I was going to put " 1 on the game" but thought better of it. 

Deffo need one on the Kop to catch that hand shandy couple. I'll buy my ST in the seat next to hers and seef she's abitdextrous  :Sid:

Just subscribed for next season. I don't think €130 is a bad deal to be able to watch the majority of our games live. Be interesting to see what this season's service is like, especially now they've upgraded to 4 cameras. 

On 03/07/2019 at 09:01, andytrig said:

Just subscribed for next season. I don't think €130 is a bad deal to be able to watch the majority of our games live. Be interesting to see what this season's service is like, especially now they've upgraded to 4 cameras. 

Did they announce that the 4 camera's were box Brownie's

:Chansiri:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, darra said:

Read a few weeks ago that companies such as ifollow, Sky are going in hard on IPTV. Not sure how though.

sky etc have huge resources to shut this all down but haven't been able to. the IPTV suppliers are always at least one step ahead

they managed to get court orders when the premier league and champions league games are on, for ISP's to block but all the IPTV providers have done is add VPN's to their server to negate the problem. 

I use 2 providers. one has the VPN built in and the other I've got a VPN on my hardware and which ever method I use works fine